Supaturk - Strong Chest session

Just saw this Vid on Facebook (brought to my attention by none other than NZA crew member TWL liking it).

Strong benching from one of Aussies Aesthetic crew. Supaturk looks about 5'8 - 90kg? Maybe closer to 100 if he's bulking (still pretty lean).

Anyway solid sets of benches at 180kg and 210kg and the double (assisted) at 230kg was pretty impressive.

Whats your thoughts? Fake plates? I think it could be legit and am impressed if its real.

Just for reference here is Derek Poundstone pressing slightly less weight at over 1.5 Superturks bodyweight

:-s

I'll be honest I'm struggling to believe it.....

Poundstone is fucken strong, legitimately one of the strongest men on the planet and around 150kg. Supaturk lifted that easier than Poundstone.....

Don't ruin it man.... I have seen the guy in person Supaturk I mean... looks like he would struggle with 100k bench! No one else notice how easy his spotter ripped off 2 x 20's and a 10 when he was doing his strip set? I was sorry I even watched...

I'll be honest I'm struggling to believe it.....

Poundstone is fucken strong, legitimately one of the strongest men on the planet and around 150kg. Supaturk lifted that easier than Poundstone.....

Don't ruin it man.... I have seen the guy in person Supaturk I mean... looks like he would struggle with 100k bench! No one else notice how easy his spotter ripped off 2 x 20's and a 10 when he was doing his strip set? I was sorry I even watched...

InB4Supaturktrollingwithcrossfitplates!

No whip or flex in bar either!!

http://savemisc.com/144073631/page/1

think its real...and yeah what TWL said, he's gotten heaps bigger

You serious?

Reuben Simanu, the 10 or so time heavyweight Bench Press champ of NZL, would struggle to rep like that. And he weights 150kg+

You been trolled brah! :nod:

wouldnt really be surprised if it was fake but if i had to put money on it i would go with it being legit

I rep 4pps and I've benched 4 and a half pps for a single but my setup was pretty immaculate, I had leg drive the works. Supaturk just gets under the weight, unracks and starts repping in that vid. The way the spotter pulls off 3 plates cast doubt too.

Only person who I can think of on this forum who could pull something like this off is Bigkiwi. Would love his thoughts.

think its real...and yeah what TWL said, he's gotten heaps bigger

You serious?

Reuben Simanu, the 10 or so time heavyweight Bench Press champ of NZL, would struggle to rep like that. And he weights 150kg+

You been trolled brah! :nod:

wouldnt really be surprised if it was fake but if i had to put money on it i would go with it being legit

So you think Supaturk, who trains for BBing (or aesthetics or clubbing??), is capable of winning the Australian Raw Bench Press comp (Nathan Baxter did 227.5kg, weighing 170kg), smashing the Australian Raw Bench record for his weight by at least 20kg, and breaking the IPF Classic world record for his weight class (granted its a standard only at present)?

Really?! :shock: :pfft: