VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore

Ash

Well you can't buy it in NZ anymore because it's loaded with DMAA (although I thought that the fact that it contains Yohimbine would have kept it off the local retail shelves anyway) but I picked up a bottle at a good price as part of the recent DMAA clear out and thought that I'd write up my experience so far.

I've been taking Gaspari Spirodex for a while now combined with GNC Thermoburst Hardcore (a plain old fatburner that I brought back from the USA last year) and my results have been OK at best.

However, a week on the Liquid Clenbutrx has made a noticeable difference to my BF levels. I'm definitely leaning out quicker than I was before despite not tightening up on my diet or doing more cardio (I'm not taking Spirodex/Thermoburst at the moment). It hits quite hard and leaves me light headed for a while after taking it but not as bad as the Spirodex. I also notice that I'm sweating for a few hours after a dose - currently doing 5ml when I get up and 3ml a few hours later, any more than that and I can't sleep.

Yes, the consistency of this stuff is like slime with shards of plastic mixed in it and yes, it does taste damn foul, like a particularly nasty cough syrup especially if you keep it in your mouth for two minutes as some sites advise. A couple of days and the taste became a non-issue though.

I reckon the bottle will last another three weeks of so. I'll post a final update at the end but based on the first week, I'd really like to get my hands on more of it - anyone seen any lurking around or is this DMAA stuff well and truly gone?

I agree actually, or at least I did until I tried it.

I seriously wouldn't have paid full price for this stuff a few weeks back but I figured I'd take a shot at something like half price. Glad I did - the mirror doesn't lie :grin:

I reckon my next stop will be the burners from trueprotein.com or True Nutrition or whatever they're now called. Always had good products from them:

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1035-bur ... sules.aspx

• 1 month later...