Steroids question for those that are knowledgable

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as causing liver cancer, look no further than your local bottle shop, alcohol damages all most all of your internal organs, so does sugar. You would prob last longer on test for the rest of your life than big doses of either of these two.

Ask Wilford Brimley

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't you dare talk smack about alcohol!

after reading the OP i went and collected pollen-sacks off some bees (too lazy to get from a tree). going to crush it up now, but what should i mix it with to inject it? what should my PCT be? bwill i still be natty if i use pollen?

OK to answer your dosage question in a nutshell, around 98% of the injected testosterone is bound to blood proteins leaving around 2% as "free" testosterone (this can vary). Also, there are around 50 decilitres of blood in the average male (more for bbers). So in terms of the total dose injected, you have to reduce that number by at least 2500 times to get your amount per/dl. Then you need to take into account the half life (and therefore slow release) of the ester against the pharmacokinetic clearance (body using/eliminating the drug) from the system giving you a lower amount again (which Im not going to work out here).

These are the basic mechanisms of why you need to inject milligram amounts to achieve physiological/superphysiological free tesosterone levels.

This is the only logical answer to my question - thanks

The rest of you prob have not lifted for 28 years like me so STFU

Ok now I want to substantiate the "Pine Pollen" for a weight lifting supplement - and to prevent andropause as I am 43.

So I am happy to share my blood results and suss it out properly & share it here.

For now I am still waiting on the ingredients. If it works or doesn't work & how long to see results. I am happy to share the information openly.

The stuff has been used as an androgen for a couple of thousand years plus.

Just remember I'm gunna take it with nettle root, ginseng, trib, and antler velvet.

I'm gunna use antler slices and tincture the lot together in bacadi 151 & distilled water.

I'm confident it will work.

Ok now I want to substantiate the "Pine Pollen" for a weight lifting supplement - and to prevent andropause as I am 43.

So I am happy to share my blood results and suss it out properly & share it here.

For now I am still waiting on the ingredients. If it works or doesn't work & how long to see results. I am happy to share the information openly.

The stuff has been used as an androgen for a couple of thousand years plus.

Just remember I'm gunna take it with nettle root, ginseng, and antler velvet.

I'm gunna use antler slices and tincture the lot together in bacadi 151 & distilled water.

I'm confident it will work.

I like your confidence.. can I ask you what lead you to investigate these substances in the first place?

Did you not like my serious response Gareth?

Well thats fine & dandy with me, however, just because you didn't like the answer you got you shouldn't throw your toys. Your lack of knowledge is fine, but your ignorant attitude to genuine replies isn't.

Maybe you should've done real research before wasting your money....you could have spent it on another fad grip strength toy or an iron palm magazine.... :pfft: :grin:

Like yourself, (apparently :pfft: ), I've lifted for over twenty years. I can still foot it with most in NZL at PLing, Strongman & Bodybuilding (I'm a fucken iron tri-athlete! :grin: ) - can you say the same Gareth?

/thread

PS - I'm sure someone here can sell you organic siberian goat teste extract to snort if it helps with your Eastern medicine fetish! :pfft: :grin:

Did you not like my serious response Gareth?

Well thats fine & dandy with me, however, just because you didn't like the answer you got you shouldn't throw your toys. Your lack of knowledge is fine, but your ignorant attitude to genuine replies isn't.

Maybe you should've done real research before wasting your money....you could have spent it on another fad grip strength toy or an iron palm magazine.... :pfft: :grin:

Like yourself, (apparently :pfft: ), I've lifted for over twenty years. I can still foot it with most in NZL at PLing, Strongman & Bodybuilding (I'm a fucken iron tri-athlete! :grin: ) - can you say the same Gareth?

/thread

PS - I'm sure someone here can sell you organic siberian goat teste extract to snort if it helps with your Eastern medicine fetish! :pfft: :grin:

Don't feel neglected Nate, I enjoyed your serious response.. I repped it!

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Lol @ eastern medicine fetish.

Exogenous Testosterone in an AAS world is based around supraphysiological levels that will never be achieved with Test boosters like bee pollen. Its about saturation to achieve max bio available test in the blood supply. One thing you fail to take into account is the speed that testosterone is metabolised in the body. Here is a theory that I quickly dug up that attempts to show the amount of test produced & the amount that becomes bio available. I have not checked the maths behind it but it appears ok. In NZ we use the metric system for chemical analysis based on the measurement of Free Test as pmol/L for those wondering you can dig up a conversion calculator if you wish. In brief though its about achieving higher than normal FT in the blood supply. There are many other varying factors that come into play namely SHBG & Albumin.

Testosterone is normally measured in nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL.)

Normally functioning adult male testicles produce an average of 7mg of testosterone per day (7-10mg ed more like)

1 milligram = 1,000,000 nanograms

1 liter = 10 deciliter

There are 5 liters of blood in the average adult male body.

This means that the average male "total testosterone" output into the bloodstream is:

7,000,000ng / 50 dL = 140,000 ng / dL total testerone per day.

Therefore, using an often accepted 800ng/dL "reference" measurement for "optimal" testosterone, it could be proven that the assay is revealing 1/175th of the total daily testosterone output.

Further, this means that in the theoretical model of the optimal male described above, the total point-in-time reading of 800mg/dL of testosterone is completely metabolized by the body 175 times per day.

800ng/dL in a 5L volume of blood is equivalent to:

800 ng / 1 dL = 40,000 ng / 50 dL = .04 mg / 5L = 0.04mg total testosterone in the bloodstream at the time of assay.

0.04mg x 175 cycles = 7mg total testosterone produced by the testicles per day.

Ok I'll answer I have benched 400, been an army grunt etc

Usually I bench 350-370 for sets & reps and I do a lot of kb and weight vest stuff. But I'm starting to get old and need a natural hormone boost.

I got interested in this idea coz I follow Mike Mahler on twitter and he mentioned the Pine Pollen so I checked it out.

This in turn led me to the book "natural testosterone plan" which is by a tree hugger not a weight lifter but you can download it on scribd.com or somewhere similar for free.

I dont use synthetics like many of you guys but thats your affair if you wanna do that its not a problem for me. Especially as we get older coz having low hormones kills you anyway heh.

And to the mod maybe your post just didnt have the info i was after - cheers

Exogenous Testosterone in an AAS world is based around supraphysiological levels that will never be achieved with Test boosters like bee pollen. Its about saturation to achieve max bio available test in the blood supply. One thing you fail to take into account is the speed that testosterone is metabolised in the body. Here is a theory that I quickly dug up that attempts to show the amount of test produced & the amount that becomes bio available. I have not checked the maths behind it but it appears ok. In NZ we use the metric system for chemical analysis based on the measurement of Free Test as pmol/L for those wondering you can dig up a conversion calculator if you wish. In brief though its about achieving higher than normal FT in the blood supply. There are many other varying factors that come into play namely SHBG & Albumin.

Normally functioning adult male testicles produce an average of 7mg of testosterone per day (7-10mg ed more like)

1 liter = 10 deciliter

This means that the average male "total testosterone" output into the bloodstream is:

Therefore, using an often accepted 800ng/dL "reference" measurement for "optimal" testosterone, it could be proven that the assay is revealing 1/175th of the total daily testosterone output.

Further, this means that in the theoretical model of the optimal male described above, the total point-in-time reading of 800mg/dL of testosterone is completely metabolized by the body 175 times per day.

800 ng / 1 dL = 40,000 ng / 50 dL = .04 mg / 5L = 0.04mg total testosterone in the bloodstream at the time of assay.

I was halfway through typing up this same thing but mine had a graph!! Oh well... I must learn to type quicker!

1 liter = 10 deciliter

Musclenz for sainthood. 7mg... screw that for sure.

and OP, that lbs?

Ok so I gotta rumage around now and see how much test is in the pine pollen

I thinks its on a PDF somewhere

here is the book that started most of the western inerest in Pine Pollen

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63455404/The- ... erone-Plan

Found: mammalian sex hormones in plants.pdf

Google that PDF

Pine Pollen:

Pinus silvestris L. (pollen)

testosterone (0.8 μg.10 g -1)

epitestosterone (1.1 μg.10 g -1)

androstenedione (5.9 μg.10 g -1)

Pinus nigra Ar. (pollen)

testosterone (0.7 μg.10 g-1)

androstenedione (0.8 μg.10 g-1)

progesterone (0.8 μg.10 g-1)

androsterone (0.22 μg.10 g-1)

androstenedione (0.90 μg.10 g-1)

dehydroepiandrosterone (1.5 μg.10 g-1)

Keep in mind that the Pine Pollen contains DHEA and a bunch of other stuff too.

My goal is to raise my test to 1000 ng/dl and keep it there at around that level - avoiding andropause. If it can go a bit higher that's all good.

While preferably being without any health side effects or losing much $$

So with no credible studies at all except ones that the supplement company making it has done (if you can point me to any genuine please do, i cant find any) you went and bought a powder from overseas (probably china) made from a pine tree? And now your trying to convince a group of AAS users that use products made in a lab and backed by genuine long term studies that they should do the same.

Im not usually the type of person to say this but you just sound like a dick.

Rant over :evil:

Testosterone Boosting Benefits for Women

While bee pollen is definitely an exceptional supplement for both men and women, women getting pollen have regularly reported benefits such as:

1.Reduced PMS signs or symptoms

fuark .. I'll take 2 ton ... should be good for the first month :nod: