what should my supp stack consist of? creatine,casein etc?

tonganstallion

basically my question is what the title says but is creatine , casein and all that stuff really necessary atm? i want to be pumped as hell for the gym after school so i will look at buying a pre workout supplement i want to have really good gains - fuel my muscles after a intense workout but would protein do the job just fine (gold standard 100% whey) ?like most of us out there im on a tight budget and would like to be sure that i am buying supplements that will ACTUALLY GENUINELY HELP!! q's i would basically liked answered would be ,

do i really need

- casein?

- creatine?

- glutamine?

- bcaa's?

- amino acids?

and if so why?

*my goal is big gains in muscle (not fat)

you don't "need" any of those supplements, nor should you bother if you don't have the money

proper eats/rest/work in the gym is what truly counts

this. supplements are exactly supplements so no they are not required.

you really need to sort that diet out first, especially from stats you mentioned on last thread (85kg@28%). the 'actual genuine helpful' things that will 100% give you results right now is good diet + solid work ethic.

if you are truly short on budget then again, get rid of the PWO. it ain't doing your heart condition any good... if anything you can save lots of money and just go for a cup of coffee before gym.

try your very best to fix yourself the right diet to match the fat loss you are looking for and then mix & match the supplements from there.