NZA are they natty brahs

tomleegolf

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twig limbs for life,srs.

Without trying to be a dickhead I want to sound something out with you Legacy.

You were 70kg @ 6'2" when you returned to the gym weren't you? And mid last year around 80kg @ 6'2"? (good gain btw!)

If I've got the right guy, and looking at your avatar, how do you see yourself differing from the average NZA guys?

Are some of them not bigger than you? And bigger limbed than you?

Not hating on you bro, just wanting to see where you're coming from?

The point where we separate is mindset..... They are happy to be at that weight, I am not. I am striving to increase my size well beyond what they would consider aesthetic. The beach body is fairly easily achievable but continuing to build your body over the course of your life is a much bigger committment. It would be interesting to see how these guys are going in another 10 years. I appreciate the question Nate.

Good call, though I wonder how many get in on it for the comraderie and feeling of being a part of something, then truly get the iron bug and aspire to be real bodybuilders? Surely many do, size is addictive as you well know!

Very true, I'm sure some do indeed follow on to BB later on. Anyone know of any noteable guys/girls who have done so in NZ?

Well at some stage whilst we might not have carried on in quite the same way, weren't we all once these guys?

This is true, me and my mates used give ourselves nicknames, wore similar 'costumes' and acted like we were kings...............then we turned 11 and started intermediate :pfft:

Well at some stage whilst we might not have carried on in quite the same way, weren't we all once these guys?

You weren't!

Like Big Sam I'm sure you were born big! When I was 105 he took great pride telling me he hadn't weighed that since he was 10 years old! :pfft: :grin:

I was that for sure! But I always aspired to be big, maybe not Ruhl big, but my first role model / ideal physique (when I was about 11) was a young Arnold. Didn't care much for abs, just calves n arms back then!! :grin:

This is true, me and my mates used give ourselves nicknames, wore similar 'costumes' and acted like we were kings...............then we turned 11 and started intermediate :pfft:

:clap:

It's not about the way they look it's about this gay new attitude.

Next they'll be posting pics of themselves naked with just strips of grey covering their genitals... Phaggots! :shifty:

You weren't!

Like Big Sam I'm sure you were born big! When I was 105 he took great pride telling me he hadn't weighed that since he was 10 years old! :pfft: :grin:

I was that for sure! But I always aspired to be big, maybe not Ruhl big, but my first role model / ideal physique (when I was about 11) was a young Arnold. Didn't care much for abs, just calves n arms back then!! :grin:

I was and am smaller guy who's competitiveness relied almost solely on aesthetics... ha ha ha ha ha ha

You weren't!

I was and am smaller guy who's competitiveness relied almost solely on aesthetics... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm anaesthetic....mind numbing.... :pfft:

Next they'll be posting pics of themselves naked with just strips of grey covering their genitals... Phaggots! :shifty:

Hater spotted.

Hater spotted.

NO hate bro, pure envy! lol..

Nah bro serious you looking good for a starting point... mofo!

Hater spotted.

what you mean is he isn't there yet ... i see thru your magic wordsmith games HarryB :pfft: will he?

Hater spotted.

what you mean is he isn't there yet ... i see thru your magic wordsmith games HarryB :pfft: will he?

White Lights or Bright Lights......you decide.