Ripped System by nxcare

Ripped2Shreds

Why do you need this if your ripped2shreds? :grin:

nah but seriously supplements aren't going to get you ripped or huge or anything inbetween. Sure they help but a good diet and training programme will do far more for you than these supplements.

Do some research about training and nutrition on these boards and others once you have that sorted then start throwing in supplements

I have the Ripped System stack in the cupboard ready to use at some stage.

I don't compete but just like trying stuff out.

I'm currently using Lipo 6 so I won't be trying the Ripped System for a while.

:o

How much money are you able to spend on your supplements! :shock:

You're either very lucky or very wealthy (or very stupid!) :pfft:

ps. interested in how you get on with Lipo 6, i have heard great stuff of it :P

I have the Ripped System stack in the cupboard ready to use at some stage.

I don't compete but just like trying stuff out.

I'm currently using Lipo 6 so I won't be trying the Ripped System for a while.

:o

How much money are you able to spend on your supplements! :shock:

You're either very lucky or very wealthy (or very stupid!) :pfft:

ps. interested in how you get on with Lipo 6, i have heard great stuff of it :P

I do alright :wink:

I also have contacts in the industry.

I know what you mean Waldo. I think blowing a little money on supplements is fine as long as it's not too much, and you do it with a fair amount of scepticism. It's kind of like a flutter on the pokies or a Lotto ticket - people do it because they enjoy the idea they might win, not because they actually expect to. (And the chances of success are probably similar to some supplements, too!)

I don't smoke or drink so I see no problem with spending a bit of cash on supps - I only do it when I'm flush & I only buy supps if I've read more than a few good reviews by joe public - I work in advertising so I'm very aware of the spin put on products to flog them.

Regarding the Ripped System question, here's a short review from a guy on another board I visit:

Well, i completed the Ripped cycle a couple weeks ago and I am posting the before and after pics. I must note I did not use the Dry, I did stick pretty strictly to the diet, maybe only substituing types of protein. (Tuna for steak, steak for chicken, chicken for steak, etc.) I found myself almost staying the same weight since I think i gained some muscle. I wasnt too bad so i did not use the scale, only the mirror. But from my recolection I think i lost around 5-10 pounds. I found the ripped pills to lose their kick after 3 days of 3 pills twice daily. Maybe go back to redline pills or the serum. We'll see.

I did not use the dry but I am going to try it. I really want to know how I am going to get shredded-shredded. Like super cut to where I have an official 6 pak. Diet is still straight, lifting heavier, and stil doing cardio. Maybe going to try Anadrox by I believe by MHP. If anyone has anything to say about that product please let me know. Thanks, and good luck to all.

post-718-14166817260066_thumb.jpg