Mr Jnr Universe 2001

• 2 weeks later...

Univesity degree in Business Studies with post grad diploma in agriculture. For my 6 years at uni, pooled our money and sent a couple of students on feild trips. Sending packages back to a local medical establishment. A nice way to spend the christmas break. The sterotype of a person who is muscular/ or serious about pushing weights in my area, Unipol gym (Otago Uni) 85% of us (male and female) had graduate in there feild of study. Therefore I think our IQ is above average. To build a decent physique you need smarter than a brick.. 

• 2 months later...

G is in the building, what can G do ya for?

Hi just want to talk to him can u past on my email 

Yup swap email for noodz

Over this shit was trying to friend some one who was a big part of my life and haven't heard from him in awhile wanted to know if was ok !! If any one wants to past on a msg let him know Megan and Carly was looking for him !! From Perth westren Australia 

G is in the building, what can G do ya for?

Hi just want to talk to him can u past on my email 

Yup swap email for noodz

Over this shit was trying to friend some one who was a big part of my life and haven't heard from him in awhile wanted to know if was ok !! If any one wants to past on a msg let him know Megan and Carly was looking for him !! From Perth westren Australia 

"Westren Australia"

i see what you did there...

G only wants me to reveal his location if he can receive payment in return, it's what he told me to do before he headed off to Ukraine 3 months ago, haven't spoken to him since, but rumor has it that he's low carbs, and also taking low carbs. Anyway, as far as payment is concerned, G wants you to send him a pic of you rosebudding via my Inbox, then his current location will be fowarded to you.

Hi there

if any of you in fact does know WHERE Gareth is, please just do me a favor, tell him I'm also trying to get in touch with him. Tell him I'm Luci, from Brazil, that I have been back to Brazil for about a year now, left Australia in 2009, and that would be really nice to talk to him again. So much shit I've read about you here Gareth, but you're just a special person in my life and you will always be. Hope you are healthy now. And if you do wish to get in touch and if any of these people posting about you do in fact know you and know your whereabouts, please pass the message along. And if he wants, he will ask my email address and. I will happily give. It's been seven years we last bumped into each other, but God, it seems like yesterday!

take care you!

g doesnt want to be found

Tell him Luci, from Brazil, said hello. And that it would be really good to talk to him again... Yeh, maybe he doesn't want to be found, actually, he never really wanted to be found! But tell him there will be no way we will be bumping on each other when crossing the road again, so maybe through here, through you, email or whatever we will be able to at least speak on the phone again.

cheers.

Tell him Luci, from Brazil, said hello. And that it would be really good to talk to him again... Yeh, maybe he doesn't want to be found, actually, he never really wanted to be found! But tell him there will be no way we will be bumping on each other when crossing the road again, so maybe through here, through you, email or whatever we will be able to at least speak on the phone again.

cheers.

RIP Gareth

Okay

if you think I'm using fake name or identity, tell him I still have photos of him the day we went to Noosa, that I will never forget when he took me to all his friends houses before I left Australia to go back to brazil in the New Year's Eve of 2003-2004 just to say goodbye and that I will never forgive myself for forgetting his mr universe jr troffey In the boot of his car! Him wanting to give it to me to prove that we would see each other again was the biggest proof of love I ever got. tell him it was even better when we bumped on each other when crossing the road near New the Stock a Exchange in the city, in Brisbane, and that I feel sorry for completely loosing track of him in 2007... 

Ik sure if you tell him that he will know I'm not lying at all. Tell him I married in the UK, had a child, and got divorce over a year ago now. I'm really just after speaking to him again, nothing else, our lives took completely different paths now, but he was always such a good friend to talk too. 

That's all dude...

Gareth owe ppl lotsa money and heapsa hits out on him these all gangsters using fake Alias to try find him.

And pls, help me get in touch with him. I don't need you to give me any info about him, don't even need to know where he is. Just put me in touch. With him again. It can be by email, but the little I know about gareth is that he did not really like using much technology at all. 

9762291220 wrote:

cheers.

RIP Gareth