Wrist wraps

lemon

Hey Lemon,

I brought some Titan RPM 2m from Liftinglarge.com recently.

I've found them great and they are IPF approved.

Also found the postage of Liftinglarge to be one of the cheaper ones from the states to here.

I brought more than the wrist wraps so can't give you an accurate price but i reckon you're looking at around $34 NZ for the straps plus postage.

Good luck and happy lifting

I think Ill be getting some wrist wraps from liftinglarge.com this week.

For those that have a few pairs which would you recommend over RPMS/THPs and titaniums?

RPMs are stretchier, THPS are quite stiff (like the knee wrap I assume) what about the titaniums?

Aware me

For those that have a few pairs which would you recommend over RPMS/THPs and titaniums?

RPMs are stretchier, THPS are quite stiff (like the knee wrap I assume) what about the titaniums?

Aware me

my fav are the titaniums, i hated thp and gave them away, just to restricting on wrist for me as i like to have abit of flex(faaarkin mean if you want that cast feel) got some new rpm also which seem ok not my dif from the titaniums just abit stretcher but feel basicly the same to me.

Aware me

my fav are the titaniums, i hated thp and gave them away, just to restricting on wrist for me as i like to have abit of flex(faaarkin mean if you want that cast feel) got some new rpm also which seem ok not my dif from the titaniums just abit stretcher but feel basicly the same to me.

Thank you brother I like them :clap:

Hope this isn't offtopic,

I'm after some convict pro 12'' wrist wraps. Getstrength isn't getting APT wrist wraps in anymore, as APT has been bought out by titan power-lifting.

Couldn't find Tonka's website despite having visited it in the past. Anyone know where I can get some of these from in NZ???? If not... would be keen to get in on the next bulk buy :)

I believe you'll have to buy Konvict's second hand if you want them bro, the APT line was discontinued once they were bought out by Titan (they're also not legal in IPF comps anymore, but I assume you know that given your post in the CBC lift thread :)).

Titan are meant to be coming out with APT-like stuff shortly though, could be an option. Usually best to PM Tonka on here if you want to chat, or give him an email.

I believe you'll have to buy Konvict's second hand if you want them bro, the APT line was discontinued once they were bought out by Titan (they're also not legal in IPF comps anymore, but I assume you know that given your post in the CBC lift thread :)).

Titan are meant to be coming out with APT-like stuff shortly though, could be an option. Usually best to PM Tonka on here if you want to chat, or give him an email.

Cheers Drizzt, will follow up with Tonka.

• 3 months later...
hi im after some wrist wraps please, IPF approved. I need them by 14th July please if anyone in NZ is selling them please. I have looked at shipping from overseas but it wont arrive in time.

It sounds like you need them for a specific meet, it could be worth finding out who else is going and organising to burrow someone elses on the day.

hi im after some wrist wraps please, IPF approved. I need them by 14th July please if anyone in NZ is selling them please. I have looked at shipping from overseas but it wont arrive in time.

This is the date of a novice lift in Kaikohe. I know of a few people that could sort you out if this is your comp. Ps who is this?