Alacen 450?

racoon12

Hi, im running out protein and on a budget. Have bought a couple of these back in the day from davis trading and it's the best deal iv been able to find.

Anyone in the Manawatu region keen to go halves?

Also does anyone know the current price? Usually fluctuates quite a lot with that stuff.

Any help is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you still looking to go halves, i will, i went in there today and they had to order it from the depot, but i wasnt sure which was the one i wanted, the lady quoted me 366 for a 20kg, unsure if this was 20kg of the good stuff or the not so good stuff, but if your still keen or in the near future, hit me back

If you still looking to go halves, i will, i went in there today and they had to order it from the depot, but i wasnt sure which was the one i wanted, the lady quoted me 366 for a 20kg, unsure if this was 20kg of the good stuff or the not so good stuff, but if your still keen or in the near future, hit me back

Seems too cheap for the good stuff bro, I'd check which one that is. You want the Alacen 450 (WPC) or the 850 (WPI). They do another non -instantised one that peeps here say is fine too