back still a weak point?

trainlikeafreak

Got some v-lines... must be fucking a lot of sluzzas

Also, yes, coming up better overall. I would say that back and chest are still your weak points but they are developing. My back width has developed from going pull down/pull up for 5 to 6 sets (2 of them being warm up) then a row, another row then another kind of pull down/pull up. Those 3 being of 3 sets.

Of course, that's not what I do, as I switch it up, but that's what I was doing more often than anything and it gave me results, just really focussing on squeezing it, even when going heavy as possible.

Now, if you already do that stuff, then keep doing it, but just making a suggestion.

Nothing to really say about chest, but that looks like it's come up heaps anyway. So other than that, good shit bro!

thanks guys.

SUAS yeah man i basically do that it changes every week..chest has improved a bit its very noticable when pumped..shoulders are probably more of a weakness now IRL anyway.

G.F i usually do about 6 exercises then deadlifts or rack pulls at the end or occasionally at the start..usually start with a pull and then do some rows and another pull somewhere..i change it up all the time..i like to do straight bar pull downs aswell and squeeze hard i can feel my whole back working when i do those.

Very impressed man! Good shit, keep it up! :clap:

thanks brother will do

Looking heaps thicker and wider bro. Nice one :nod:

thanks bro im getting there. slowly but surely :)

Have you been bulking since since your comp? Any idea of current bf%?

Personally think back looks good

hey bro yeah i have. current body fat is somewhere between 13 and 14% according to calliper readings. thanks bro been trying to bring it up

really?? that is 13-14% body-fat?

looks higher

well its a photo and its not very good lighting..if i tense my abs under light u can see them and you can also see obliques..nothing speicla obviously but they are their.. tbh i dont really care though about BF or abs. this year is all about putting on size.