Horleys Ripped Factors

Growth

I tried Horleys Ripped Factors during my last cut. The reason i actually considered buying it was because at the time i needed a protein powder to help promote muscle anabolism while i was cutting. So i was in a local nutrition shop when i saw it. I noticed that it also contained a few ingredients to help promote fat loss. So i bought it. It cost me about $80, which i consider to be quite expensive when your only recieving 800g of primarily a protein blend. However when taking into account that the product also contained added fat loss enhancers, as well as quite a few vitamins and minarals, the price no longer seemed that extravagent. I have to say that i bought several more containers for the duration of the cut as i was pleased with the results from the first. Obviously i cant contribute all the results i had with the product, as i had my diet and training tweaked for cutting, but i personally belive this product did play a major role in helping with fat loss whilst preventing muscle catbolsim.

I havent personally come across any other products to compare this with, although i have extensive experience with various other protein powders, this i the only one i have tried that incorperates fat metabolisers into its formula.

On a scale of 1 to 10 i would rate this product a 7 on cost effectiveness, overall, 9 out of 10. I was very satisfied with the product and will most likely be using it again on my next cut.

Is this what you were after??

Nutrition Information for horleys ripped factors

Average Composition* per 30g serve per 100g

Average Composition per 30g serve per 100g

Energy 464kJ / 111cal 1549kJ / 370cal

Vitamin B1 0.3mg 0.92mg

Protein 25.6g 85.2g

Vitamin B2 0.5mg 1.7mg

Fat Total 0.4g 1.4g

Niacin 5.2mg 17.2mg

Saturated 0.2g 0.7g

Vitamin B6 0.8mg 2.6mg

Carbohydrate Total 0.8g 2.8g

Vitamin C 13.5mg 45mg

Sugars 0.1g 0.2g

Vitamin D 3.1mg 10.3mcg

Sodium 91mg 302mg

Vitamin E 4.7mg 15.5mg

Potassium 132mg 442mg

Folate 84mcg 280mcg

Calcium 156mg 519mg

Lecithin 478mg 1592mg

Magnesium 47mg 156mg

L-Carnitine 300mg 1000mg

Iron 5.4mg 18mg

Chromium 36mcg 119mcg

Iodine 50mcg 166mcg

Citrimax 333mg 1110mg

Zinc 2.1mg 7mg

Caffeine 100mg 333mg

Vitamin A 260mcg 866mcg

Bioperine 5mg 17mg

Ingredients: ICE WheyTM (Cation Exchange Whey Protein Isolate Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Thickener (415), L-Glutamine, Flavour, Citrimaxä (Garcinia Cambogia extract), Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Minerals (Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Caffeine, Vitamins (Vit C, Vit E, Vit A, (b-carotene+Vit A), Niacin, Vit D, Vit B6, Vit B1, Folate, Vit B2), Guarana extract, Anti Caking Agent (551), Sweetener (955 - Sucralose), Bioperine® (Black Pepper extract), Chromium Polynicotinate.

that product sucks

1)overall diet is so much more important

2)way underdosed and the vitamins/minerals suck anyway

3)whey shake with p.b would eb alot better or with flax etc etc

calcium cassinete would be even better

Hmm just a few things.

1) Of course diet would be more important than taking Ripped Factors, but thats why its called a dietary supplement.

2) Why do the vitamins and minerals in it "suck"

3) How would a whey shake with pb or flax oil be better than a whey blend which contains thermogens? not really in the same category. Like i said before, diet is already in order when taking into account supplements, do why the need to add additional flax oil or pb to a shake where the goal is to increase metablism, and increase the thermogenic effects?

Diet ans training are important of course. I was hoping with this section we could go into "I bought this....product, it was/not good, and it was over priced forwhat it achieved or great value."

Hopefuly from people who have tried the product themselves, it is the members opinion I hoped for, not an opinion based on someone elses review.

that product sucks

1)overall diet is so much more important

2)way underdosed and the vitamins/minerals suck anyway

3)whey shake with p.b would eb alot better or with flax etc etc

calcium cassinete would be even better

Mate, you've got to come up with a better answer than that. Justify your statement, it makes for better discussion & will give members more information if they are thinking about using this supplement.

• 8 months later...

When i took this product a while ago i took it in the morning with breakfast, before a workout, after a workout, and in the evening. I was usuing it mainly to up my protein, but the thermo effect was really good. Looking back at it now when i was using it, that was probabley the leanest i have been, w00t.

Nice little product if you can afford it, i found it more of a convienience than anything else.

Thanks for the info.

I'm definitely trying to get lean and more ripped as opposed to building mass. Generally quite slim just want to get the extra tone/ripped. Esp the abs (who don't want them). I'm figuring the only way to get those abs showing is by getting leaner and losing some of the stomach fat.

Any tips on exercises or routines, schedules?

Currently i'm trying to do:

3 times a week - aerobic exercise (curcuit)

2-3 times a week - 3 reps weights (low weight, high reps (Eg. ~20-30 biceps each rep)

2-3 times abs - 3 reps (5 abs exercises, ~20 each rep)

Not sure which exercise types to combine with which to maximise the effects.

Bascially want tone tone tone.

Thanks for any useful tips you can offer.

Kuo.

• 8 months later...

Hi there, Ive been using Ripped Factors for quite a few months now, had huge containers to get through. It really doesnt mix that well compared to other powders and gets lumpy. I found the appetite suppressant effect really wore off after using it for the first couple weeks. But works if you alternate it with another protein powder, so your body doesnt adjust to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi mate - here's the spec sheet for it:

http://www.horleys.com/ViewProduct.aspx?id=18

It's ok, but possibly not the best choice for a bodybuilder trying to lose weight. It's quite high in carbs but if you're trying to lose weight, high carbs are better kept to a post-workout meal. Unfortunately, this product doesn't really have enough protein to make a great post-workout meal either.

Use it up, but keep that in mind when choosing your next product - Horleys have other products that would be better. :)

Hi mate - here's the spec sheet for it:

http://www.horleys.com/ViewProduct.aspx?id=18

It's ok, but possibly not the best choice for a bodybuilder trying to lose weight. It's quite high in carbs but if you're trying to lose weight, high carbs are better kept to a post-workout meal. Unfortunately, this product doesn't really have enough protein to make a great post-workout meal either.

Use it up, but keep that in mind when choosing your next product - Horleys have other products that would be better. :)

OK thanks mate...oh btw can you change ur avatar pics to something else?

Coz i find tat things very grosss ~i got a phobia on it

and i cant stand it eventho it is fake.

no offence yeah?