Lower Back Pain.

Dubble_D

Hey Guys,

I have been having crazy lower, lower, back pain ever since putting a voluptuous* chick on my shoulders on New Years. Has prevented me training with full capacity and have had to abandon dead lifts several times. I have given it rest but as soon as I think its all sweet again, boom! its back again.

It feels like it could be a nerve?, like a sharp throbbing pain and even sometimes get sharp pain shot down to my calfs.

Any ideas? stretches etc? Experiences?

Evidently, I will end up going to the physio, probably should have gone already.

Not Happy, and in the end, not worth it! :roll:

*Massive/Fat

Fat chicks are like motor scooters...fun to ride until your mates see you :oops:

srs though it could any of a number of things. Do you get any relief from foam rollering?

Like all women, they are just looking for some love :shifty:

To be honest, I have never tried foam rolling before. Will give it a go.

Any suggestions on which techniques to use? I will have a search on youtube.

I had a similar issue. Don't squat/dead for a week or do any exercise that has any pressure on your back or bad area. Also take a lot of ibuprofen for the whole week even if you are feeling no pain, and foam roll your back at least once a day

I did this and was good to go straight back into it. Just make sure to warm up properly and have perfect form on squats/deads when you get back in to it