NZhredder picture midway through my cut

NZhredder

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White vinyl couches average, terrible with kids or dogs....

nzbb & interior decor... wtf?

You know a rug would really tie the room together..... :pfft: :grin:

The Feng Shui of the room is completly off with the Piano being situated next to the entrance of the living room is a big nono it should be in a more prominent visual postition of the room to give the feel of space and not be tucked away, doing this will almost give that affect of WOW as you walk into the room.

Also too many colors clashing and I don't quite understand the theme of the living area are we art deco or classic or in a jungle???

nzbb & interior decor... wtf?

You know a rug would really tie the room together..... :pfft: :grin:

The Feng Shui of the room is completly off

Was gonna say this also; the couches closed off to the exit/entrace of the room.

Really, did they just throw furniture through the door? :?

Color scheme could improve

pillows could be acutely arranged

Imitation shrubbery on bookcase could be more life like.

Don't be too mean guys it's his mum's place...i hope!

Damn that brown dresser looks a bitch to dust every week though, brings back memories (err... not at your place tho bro)

The lounge is upstairs by the look of the staircase and angle of the roof, with...is that air conditioning on the wall of the staircase, intredasting.

Photo doesn't do them justice: at night, hairy, low quality, blah blah blah etc. Usually you can see them all the way up my lateral tricep. Maybe I'll put a better shot up later but at least it proves I'm not fibbing.

lol the old fail photo eh ;)

Better than nothing :wink:

Obviously there are degrees if tricep shreddedness, but I do have pretty visible striations.

Photo doesn't do them justice: at night, hairy, low quality, blah blah blah etc. Usually you can see them all the way up my lateral tricep. Maybe I'll put a better shot up later but at least it proves I'm not fibbing.

lol the old fail photo eh ;)

Better than nothing :wink:

Obviously there are degrees if tricep shreddedness, but I do have pretty visible striations.

(no hate) but soley based on that photo i wouldn't say you have striations.. : /

Does look like a shtty photo though

lul @ NZBB interior designers coming out of the woodwork

pillows could be acutely arranged

Damn that brown dresser looks a bitch to dust every week though, brings back memories (err... not at your place tho bro)

xxl maids outfit was for..? :shifty:

xxl maids outfit was for..? :shifty:

That was one time Small, one time and you promised not to mention it again :shock:

On the tricep front...NZShredder yours is one of the best I've seen in NZ bodybuilding, maybe I live under a rock tho

that pic wasn't of nzhdr. bit rich of mikezero to claim tricep striations though...

Oh that's false advertising!

I def take back what I said then, seen them in another thread and they're ... ok

Damn I thought we had a real star here, no offence NZS

hahaha nah those are my dream triceps, mine are a fucking joke in comparison.

Oh that pic wasnt NZhredder? Was mirin big time

one day cuz!

that pic wasn't of nzhdr. bit rich of mikezero to claim tricep striations though...

Lol yeah.. brb quad feathering ;). with a deadlift of 320 though doesnt that mean you can claim whatever you like and get away with it? hahahah :P

see you got called out on bb.com by vader lol. you seemed mad hes bigger than you ?

LOL not mad, i wouldn't trade my physique for his in a million years. not to say he doesn't look ridiculous though.

i'm probably going to knock him out

so for the record bro, are you natty or not? (slin= non natty btw)

not trolling, just curious.