NZhredder picture midway through my cut

NZhredder

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100%, just thought you might be confused, i don't think you have any ;)

Not overly phased by your thoughts on my triceps :wink:

Just thought it was ironic. Your snidey little remark from completely left-of-field when I already have your "dream" and don't even care.

Can NZhredder say the say about your "dream" of playing high level League / Union? :pfft: :grin:

Just thought it was ironic. Your snidey little remark from completely left-of-field when I already have your "dream" and don't even care.

LOL i don't even know if i'm being trolled at this point man, i don't remember you, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings

PICS OF TRICEPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOL i don't even know if i'm being trolled at this point man, i don't remember you, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings

LOLOL - I bet Mike's sitting behind his keyboard with a big shit eating grin! :grin:

I can attest to his 300kg Deadlifts and near that Squats, as for his tricep striations I'm unsure but he was pretty cut in the last pics I saw when he was training for footy. He could be the next SBW... :pfft: :grin:

^^ lol what the fuk, why does everything have to be a pissing contest on this site... relaxxx lolol

LOLOL - I bet Mike's sitting behind his keyboard with a big shit eating grin! :grin:

I can attest to his 300kg Deadlifts and near that Squats, as for his tricep striations I'm unsure but he was pretty cut in the last pics I saw when he was training for footy. He could be the next SBW... :pfft: :grin:

oh lawdddd. i hate that notsureiftroll feeling hahaahah. 300kg? /thread

Yes, Mike's bigger, stronger and probably more ripped than NZhredder; but can everyone stop being a bunch of pussies. Seriously, stop injecting estrogen. I would also like to see these tri striations though.

Jesus christ this, theres always someone fuking bigger and better floating about. Lifts like that with a lean physique? hes probably bigger stronger and ripped than 99% of the gym population.

all i'm saying is if you're going to fukin claim something, post a pic to back it up

pretty sure its legit...is 'aesthetics' secret code for being weak or something?

Aesthetics is simply my focus, and brute strength isn't necessarily my goal.

i've done BW+25kg x 6 pullups, closegrip bench 100 for a couple, shoulder press 38s for a couple. i'm only 'weak' by standards of people who TRAIN for strength. Strength is a byproduct of my training, like it is for all bodybuilders.

In the same way alot of lifters who are strong as f*ck, are unaesthetic, is 'powerlifting' a secret code for being fat or something? ..no, looking good just isn't the focus.

/logic owned

I would like to think you can attain both. Thats what I strive for

For what its worth I think you going well bro. Looking sharp and I admire you trying workout plans that most wouldn't recommend. We are not all the same and respond differently. If I had the time (and inclination) I would train twice a day too, and why not hammer Calves by themselves. Am yet to see overtrained calves (without synthol anyway).

Yes, Mike's bigger, stronger and probably more ripped than NZhredder; but can everyone stop being a bunch of pussies. Seriously, stop injecting estrogen. I would also like to see these tri striations though.

Jesus christ this, theres always someone fuking bigger and better floating about. Lifts like that with a lean physique? hes probably bigger stronger and ripped than 99% of the gym population.

all i'm saying is if you're going to fukin claim something, post a pic to back it up

pretty sure its legit...is 'aesthetics' secret code for being weak or something?

i've done BW+25kg x 6 pullups, closegrip bench 100 for a couple, shoulder press 38s for a couple. i'm only 'weak' by standards of people who TRAIN for strength. Strength is a byproduct of my training, like it is for all bodybuilders.

In the same way alot of lifters who are strong as f*ck, are unaesthetic, is 'powerlifting' a secret code for being fat or something? ..no, looking good just isn't the focus.

/logic owned

I don't train for strength and you still lift like a pansy lol... Jokes.. you got a good base of a physique and everyone has different goals. I think problems arise when people start to think everyone should want to achievethe same things they do.

Don't agree that you need to post a pic or make vids although MZ has done both of those things many times to "back his claims".

/logic owned

yeah my comment was just in reference to you not believing a 300kg deadlift...more than what i can do for sure, but still not that hard to believe. i could get 240 dead for a single (with decent form) after 3 months of startingh doing deadlifts, and no im not a powerlifter. just think that strength and fitness/health is important as well as the way you look

yeah my comment was just in reference to you not believing a 300kg deadlift...more than what i can do for sure, but still not that hard to believe. i could get 240 dead for a single (with decent form) after 3 months of startingh doing deadlifts, and no im not a powerlifter. just think that strength and fitness/health is important as well as the way you look

nah bro, i believed it lol! someone pm'd me a video of him doing 320kg hahah

300kg? /thread = lol 300kg? thread over i guess

This thread exploded. My comment was intended as tounge in cheek (but I do have tricep striations :) )

JCh3o.jpg