NZhredder picture midway through my cut

NZhredder

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can see you have been putting in the hard work bro. What gym do you train at? Are you local to Palmy?

I train @ massey gym during the day, and @ snap gym at night. Snap is seriously a 24hour godsend, being able to go in twice a day, never missing workouts due to other commitments etc. I'm managing to get through my split that would normally take 7 days in around 5 AND i get to hit every muscle fresh.

Looks something like this,

Chest - Massey / Tris - Snap

Quad/ham - Massey - Calves - Snap

Upper back - Massey / Lats - Snap

Shoulders - Massey / Biceps/traps - Snap

I don't go twice everyday, and rest when i feel like i need it, works out to revolve around 5-6days.

Yeah palmy local, lived in same house my entire life.

you still stealing your grans slin?

LOL yeah Vatani steals it and we both take copious amounts

Looking good dude, how tall are you? And as above what are you looking to cut down to weight wise or bf% wise.

5'11ish

I want to get to 5-6%, legit lean - i don't like weight targets but i guess i'll end up around 81-2kg?

Good arm size in first pic!

U pumped there though eh? Yeah nice fast progress, what weight u wanna cut to? Like what u think ull weigh when u get to ur desired bf level?

Yeah it was bicep/trap workout so biceps/traps are pumped lol. Makes a massive difference tbh, i don't walk around like this.

I THINK i'll be low 80's. i won't drop below 80 haha, i can't do it.

f*ck its so hard to reply to everyone when theres no multi quote : /

tattoo is something i've wanted for a long time, its a piece of writing that i weaved my favorite quotes into, theres a tribute or two in there aswell ;)

oh and you may aswell have a good lol @ my upper/lower body ratio while you're at it phaggots.

423063_3307259439007_1193685088_33545280_704360380_n.jpg

Thanks for reply.

Not sure if you care or not, but I don't really get why your training twice per day on a split like that, seems pointless and a waste of time.

Your triceps are getting hit with chest, you calves being worked with quads and hams, your Lats worked with upper back, your traps slightly with shoulders and back... And lastly your biceps are such a small muscle dedicating almost an entire training session to biceps is rediculous.

If you have the opportunity to train twice per day like I do then at least be smart about it and don't go in twice for something that can be done going in once.

Just some advice, if you'd like me to continue I will happily suggest a much more beneficial way of doing it.

Thanks for reply.

Not sure if you care or not, but I don't really get why your training twice per day on a split like that, seems pointless and a waste of time.

Your triceps are getting hit with chest, you calves being worked with quads and hams, your Lats worked with upper back, your traps slightly with shoulders and back... And lastly your biceps are such a small muscle dedicating almost an entire training session to biceps is ridiculous.

If you have the opportunity to train twice per day like I do then at least be smart about it and don't go in twice for something that can be done going in once.

Just some advice, if you'd like me to continue I will happily suggest a much more beneficial way of doing it.

I train like this so i can get maximum intensity on every muscle. 25~ sets for chest into a tricep workout? yeah... no thanks. I take a break, come back in relatively fresh and smash triceps properly.

you can extrapolate that reasoning onto the rest of the split aswell obviously.

please suggest whatever you are going to though, if i can make my workouts more productive ofcourse i'll do it. Lets hear it brah

Thanks for reply.

Your triceps are getting hit with chest, you calves being worked with quads and hams, your Lats worked with upper back, your traps slightly with shoulders and back... And lastly your biceps are such a small muscle dedicating almost an entire training session to biceps is rediculous.

What does your split look like Tom?