Looking to buy fat loss supplements. Which to buy?

wahagirl

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I'm doing well with my fat loss and am well on my way to reach my goal of competing in the 72kgs under class.

Looking more toned everyday and definately making gains.

And thanks Pete, i've been drinking Green Tea for a few years now.

Happy lifting all :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Interesting that no one has mentioned Green Tea yet......both cheap and effective (as a start)

Is green tea pretty good is it?

Never really drunk it before but will commence if consumption is recommended and has led (in conjunction with a good diet etc) to success for others.

Interesting that no one has mentioned Green Tea yet......both cheap and effective (as a start)

Is green tea pretty good is it?

Never really drunk it before but will commence if consumption is recommended and has led (in conjunction with a good diet etc) to success for others.

Do a Google Scholar search and you'll find a tonne of articles purporting the benefits of green tea for weightloss and health.

Here's a meta-analysis to start - http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v33/n ... 9135a.html

Catechins or an epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)–caffeine mixture have a small positive effect on WL and WM. The results suggest that habitual caffeine intake and ethnicity may be moderators, as they may influence the effect of catechins.

The results of this meta-analysis show that an EGCG–caffeine mixture has an effect on WL and on WM after a period of negative energy balance.

It's no magic bullet, but with a decent diet and exercise program it can be the icing on the cake (ironic metaphor :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend Balance Ultra Ripped, in my opinion they make the nicest protein out there and mixes very well. No lumpy parts.

LEAN

Balance Ultra Ripped Protein Chocolate 750g $63.40

Balance Ultra Ripped Protein Vanilla Latte 750g $63.40

Balance Ultra Ripped Protein Chocolate 1.5kg $101.49

Balance Ultra Ripped Protein Chocolate 3kg $170.99

• 1 month later...
Hi there,

Formula 0 is a great fat burner for females - good quality supplement specifically designed for females & all ingredients are natural. Otherwise Tribulus (20,000mg) is great too. No side effects with either. :)

Interesting comment, I have just started taking tribulus, have you found it has worked as a fat burner for you??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...