NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
bulking4ever

Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrated

Has anyone tried?

I have used tons of different pre-workout supps and the one I stuck to for long time was Jack3d.

Then I decided to give this one a try after searching online I found only good reviews on it. No wonder why, it's the shit!

You can even take it right after your last meal which is a plus. About 20-30 min. after taking it I started feeling sort of pins&needles sensation.

I have never felt like it on any other stuff. My shirt was soaked, Lifted like crazy, had mean strength and focus, and still had tons of energy for some cardio.

No crash what-so-ever.

I do night shifts, start working straight after gym. I Had energy and good mood trhougout the night.

Costed me NZD 62.00 at bodybuilding.co.nz, and I recommend it !

Hey man I did a pre workout rant and listed some of the product and their effects Ive tried. A few guys have been asking about that Hemo Rage:

Whats the effect?

Taste?

Sides

jitters?

crash?

etc...

Cheers.

Hey bro

No jitters, and no crash at all. In fact like I said, I still have heaps of energy for hours after finnishing my workout.

I bought the Bruisin Berry flavour and it actually tastes really good, not much different from Jack3d.

Its effects are the best I've found so far honestly. The muscle pumps it gives me its amazing but that's not new, what I like was the strength and energy.

I lift heavy and by the end of my sessions I used to feel smashed. Now I still have energy to do cardio and go to work feeling great.

Also my veins look awesome and I didnt have that on other PWO supps I tried.

Only 1 scoop is more than enough. In fact they say on the label '' even if you feel tempted, do not take more than 1 scoop in a 24 hour period''.

My :clap: goes to this stuff. And its not just me, my bro is taking it too and he's loving it just as much.

Only PWO I've ever used, love it. Only brought it because Wheycheap had a great deal on it, 2 tubs for $80nzd I think. Fruit punch flavour though which is truly disgusting, but great energy boost and no crash either, just slowly trails off. No jitters, just tonnes of energy and a bit of aggression too I find (25-30min drive to the gym, may yell at the occasional fuckwit :shifty: )

No crash = not training hard enough

I felt like puking after arm workouts with this shit. Made me feel awesome throughout the workout then once it was over I wanted to sleep.

Just kidding about the first statement, different bodies, different reactions.

Don't know about the others, but the so-called Crash I'm talking about is sort of down/depressed feeling that followed the Hyper sensation from some Pre WO supps. I do feel muscles worn out from lifting, but feel like I could still run a marathon.

I would stab a pregnant bitch in the stomach if she tried giving me this. Tastes rude, shit workout and terrible comedown

A good product like this only works if people actually know what they're doing... :pfft:

Nah bro just messing with ya...

Each to their own, some folks seem to love Jack3d more than anything , I personally don't like it that much.

lime jack3d tastes like aids but made me have a good workout, heard good stuff about hemo but I dunno eh...my mate crazyfacials (this is dave btw) tried superpump max and he said it was bunk even though lots of people raved about how it's the bees knees

Do you sweat like a rapist on it?

I've never been much into PreWorkout stuff, usually just rock up to the gym with a meal in me 2 hours before. I've been taking Mesomorph for the last month and its ok, except for the tingles and the ridiculous amount of sweating I do on it.

I got a free sample of this and tried it lastnight. Seemed pretty good. But this, Jack3d and The Curse are basically all the same product with pretty much the same effect. Gutted they all cost pretty much the same so no easy decision lol

brought some of this and wow it def gives me a kick up the ass. i get halfway to the gym and start 'hemo raging' cranking angry music, yelling random shit to myself ect lol. workouts are more intense, don't get fatigued as easily, don't get any bad comedowns and I just want to keep on lifting once I've finished! Its the goods!

it is good stuff man, I have great workouts with it... First time I took it I felt like shit... But if you mix it with proteins, creatine then wait 30min you feel great.. Skin gets really tight and the pump lasts till day after =)

Worst is after a training session. Feels like I am forgetting to do something and it needs to be done. Constantly on edge. Bloody mind f*ck.

lol!I wash the dishes like my life depends on it...well actually it does.. my wife throws a fit if i leave a lot of dishes pilled up.

Dont Judge me!