hhhh1

• 3 weeks later...
back in nz now. have had some pretty serious personal problems/issues to deal with over the past few days. Below is a comprehensive list:

1) left my camera charger in aussie. luckily i have a second one.

2 )received a $60 parking ticket from dunedin council for parking on yellow lines for the whole day.

3) smoked part of a joint the other day, now the clothes i was wearing will smell like weed until i wash them.

4) accused of not being natty on this forum (i dont even creatine)

5) have had to use WPC instead of WPI

needless to say with all this to worry about my sleep and training has been pretty poor/inconsistent

file.php?mode=view&id=12090&sid=6bdaef3afb2c1f05464a20d3c06ff1a8

Doing any standup while you're in dunedin? I might swing by one of your shows

post-9072-14166823786455_thumb.png

first world problems man...and nah i think i'll limit myself to this forum and facebook for a while. you know, to build up some good material and so i dont peak too early in my career

too late

back in nz now. have had some pretty serious personal problems/issues to deal with over the past few days. Below is a comprehensive list:

2 )received a $60 parking ticket from dunedin council for parking on yellow lines for the whole day.

3) smoked part of a joint the other day, now the clothes i was wearing will smell like weed until i wash them.

needless to say with all this to worry about my sleep and training has been pretty poor/inconsistent

f*ck bro serious problems. want me to tie the noose?

You have a second one so it doesn't matter.

pay for it. You would earn that in one day

Wash your clothes then

You're natty. So who gives a shit

Stop being a bitch. Sell it and eat whole food if it's that much of an issue

Smoke some more weed. You'll be out like a light

yeah i know $60 isnt much, its just more that im worried that when i go to pay it that ill get another parking ticket, and that then ill go in to pay that and get another one, like some sort of viscious never ending cycle.

plus im kind of nervous having to go in and pay for it, like everone there will look at me and think im some sort of big-time criminal or something and maybe call the police

Just walk there then...

Dude, why would they call the cops?

"OH MY GOD! I JUST SAW THIS GUY WHO IS GOING IN TO PAY SOME FINES! HE'S DOING NOTHING WRONG! PLEASE HELP ME!"

Lol. You worry too much man. You're bottling shit up is why you're so sad. Those things are little things with easy as f*ck solutions. You take 60 in cash. They say thank you. Problem solved.

Whatever it is, get off here, have a sit and a think about it.

Put it this way

Your problem is like two 60 kilo dumbbells. Do you sit there, and contemplating on lifiting it, or do you say f*ck it, and attempt to move that shit?

file.php?mode=view&id=12090&sid=6bdaef3afb2c1f05464a20d3c06ff1a8

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Lol. You worry too much man. You're bottling shit up is why you're so sad. Those things are little things with easy as f*ck solutions. You take 60 in cash. They say thank you. Problem solved.

Put it this way

Your problem is like two 60 kilo dumbbells. Do you sit there, and contemplating on lifiting it, or do you say f*ck it, and attempt to move that shit?

I just push them a little further under the rack and pretend they don't even exist...

Put it this way

I just push them a little further under the rack and pretend they don't even exist...

Go away, furby :lol: