18 years old 106 5 ft 9

Vader69

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natural progress or not he has done very well for his age and has outstanding arms and shoulders.

Lets not forget though that bodybuilding is all smoke and mirrors, he is standing next to an asian who has the same torso width and thickness as him... I wouldn't say his arms are over 16.0 inches, but they look impressive especially next to the asian, but I dont believe he is 106kg's or whatever it was, simply because of his lack of torso.

Sorry dude, but your chest is a tad tiny. Your still young though, so hopefully in the next five years you can beef that chest up.

op has 18 inch arms, and is 106.

Hey bro. Excellent progress . :clap: What are your goals for the future? Would you look to compete one day or just concentarting on mass for now?

Not that it matters but what is the measurement around bi/tri ? I was guessin around 17-17.5 by the pic. Good on you for posting the pics. PS i think your beanie is a size to big, its fallen over your eyes :lol:

sup brah 18 cold. arms wud actualy be above 18 in that pic

Nice potential Vader from what we can see. You are subject to a bit of "Tall Poppy Syndrome" on here but suggest you post up a few full body shots front & rear & then you will receive constructive criticism from many experienced people that are members on this site. Keep up the good work. Regardless of what you "take", it still takes hard work in the gym to build a good physique.

Nice potential Vader from what we can see. You are subject to a bit of "Tall Poppy Syndrome" on here but suggest you post up a few full body shots front & rear & then you will receive constructive criticism from many experienced people that are members on this site. Keep up the good work. Regardless of what you "take", it still takes hard work in the gym to build a good physique.

repped

repped

Double repped

repped

Double repped....farkkkk Olympia I had that....triple repped LOL

Being the first to openly doubt the title claim I feel a bit bad seeing how the thread went, but must repeat....regardless it takes dedication to look like that, good job hope you stick around

repped

Double repped....farkkkk Olympia I had that....triple repped LOL

Being the first to openly doubt the title claim I feel a bit bad seeing how the thread went, but must repeat....regardless it takes dedication to look like that, good job hope you stick around

Quadruple repped :pfft:

Natural progress or not he has done very well for his age and has outstanding arms and shoulders.

Lets not forget though that bodybuilding is all smoke and mirrors, he is standing next to an asian who has the same torso width and thickness as him... I wouldn't say his arms are over 16.0 inches, but they look impressive especially next to the asian, but I dont believe he is 106kg's or whatever it was, simply because of his lack of torso.

Sorry dude, but your chest is a tad tiny. Your still young though, so hopefully in the next five years you can beef that chest up.

notsureifserious

the asian has 16.5s...

Love these topics - remember when Steve Orton posted up pics and the same shit came up about gear (he was obviously just a juiced up kid with no genetics too) - who is saying that now?

Its clear he has genetics.

I'd say great potential just needs good guidance - training with a self proclaimed aesthtic and/or pathetic asian at a snap fitness ant going to get you there.

Love these topics - remember when Steve Orton posted up pics and the same shit came up about gear (he was obviously just a juiced up kid with no genetics too) - who is saying that now?

Its clear he has genetics.

I'd say great potential just needs good guidance - training with a self proclaimed aesthtic and/or pathetic asian at a snap fitness ant going to get you there.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6610

That guy Timo self promotes himself hard... Have a look on NZ Aesthetics etc.

Not a big fan of self promotion, unless you are at a level where you have achieved a lot, like top BBers who are clearly huge!

too many zyzz wannabes

The guy makes NZshredder look MASSIVE

I'm afraid so... What happened to the avid gym goer who wants to be a freak with no neck and quads so big they chafe? What seems to be "in fashion" now is "I dont want to get too big" or "I want to keep my abs and veins all year"

That guy Timo self promotes himself hard... Have a look on NZ Aesthetics etc.

Not a big fan of self promotion, unless you are at a level where you have achieved a lot, like top BBers who are clearly huge!

too many zyzz wannabes

if i was nzshredder id be insulted that i was compared to that guy. he has like no traps. lol

The guy on the left is Natural, yeah.

For a natty you seemed to have gained so fast your top is like 3 sizes to small already and you got some nice bacne going on. If you'd brought all your body parts up together it would have been less noticeable, but dream on.

It isn't that you've made great gains that I'm doubting you either, a natural shape isn't what you possess that's all. Without anabolics nattys would have so much trouble being lean and full at the same time. You gotta come out of the closet and stop lying to yourself.

If you still wanna play the natty card, where's the Legs at? Show us a pic of your matching natural Legs....plzzz

Absolutely agree.

That Timo guy doesn't seem big enough to be engaging in any self-promotion? Or is that picture somewhat deceiving?

http://www.facebook.com/TimoTayze

Self promotion to the core.

Word. He loves himself. Not impressed though - definitely doesn't warrant his own facebook page. Oh and look at that, he had to disable comments on the wall....wonder why :roll:

I'm afraid so... What happened to the avid gym goer who wants to be a freak with no neck and quads so big they chafe?

Some of us still exist . Although our numbers are dieing out.

Mint! I'm aspiring to be a freak so +1 there!

That Timo guy doesn't seem big enough to be engaging in any self-promotion? Or is that picture somewhat deceiving?

http://www.facebook.com/TimoTayze

Self promotion to the core.

Word. He loves himself. Not impressed though - definitely doesn't warrant his own facebook page. Oh and look at that, he had to disable comments on the wall....wonder why :roll:

LOL!