16 year old arrested for rape of 5 year old ...

Optimass

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut his nuts off and don't forget to name and shame. This poor girl will have a lot of psychosocial problems in the future. I just hope he gets made to stand in an adult court as this was a very adult act he did. I have heard what pedophiles get inside and its not nice especially that young.

He will probably come under the district court system but he will not go into corrections until he is 17. He will no doubt be subject to a phyco report which will see him end in a house with up to 5 other "naughty" boys & cost the tax payer around $1 mil annually to keep him. Oh well its all very PC our Justice System :D

I've said it before, I'll say it again...we don't have a justice system, we have a legal system. If there was justice in this, that little girl's father would be given the opportunity to mete out whatever punishment he felt was deserved.

Personally, I think the offender should be let go. Publicly :twisted:

Havnt read the article but they'll be no suprises what skin colour the little c*nt is.

Bad record for this stuff in NZ. Not sure if you're right yet Tom but theres over representation here and I`m sure the tab would issue some interesting odds.

The most secure job in this country must be at Starship hospital.

Looks like the sicko's have exhausted our supply of kids to abuse and are now going for the tourists.

Havnt read the article but they'll be no suprises what skin colour the little c*nt is.

Sorry but what relevance is this? What he did was disgusting and the lowest thing you can do - I have alot of anger towards people like him....but what does his skin colour have to do with it?

Sorry but what relevance is this? What he did was disgusting and the lowest thing you can do - I have alot of anger towards people like him....but what does his skin colour have to do with it?

statistics it's always the darkies putting their kids in the tumble dryers, hanging them from clothes lines or bashing them to death then having a mass family silence.

Comon now dont be an ignorent c*nt. You know what tom meant and statistics will show that he probably right.

Comon now dont be an ignorent c*nt. You know what tom meant and statistics will show that he probably right.

Strong racism exhibited... how about you don't be an ignorant c*nt and group all people of colour in with this disgusting retard.

We all know what Tom meant, same as what you mean.

Doesn't matter what race or demographic this guy comes from, he's disgusting and deserves far worse than he will get that's for sure.

I'm trying to be ignorant at all - I'm pointing out the fact that his skin colour is completely irrelevant and have no idea why this crime has suddenly been racialized? The crime is horrendous, but why try and attach a racial tag and stigma to it? All that does is create a social angst towards a group, not the individual.

Actually, if you look at statistics, they would point towards a different story; the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are white men.

Sorry for the rant - but I dislike the idea of groups of people being misrepresented by the minority.

I'm trying to be ignorant at all - I'm pointing out the fact that his skin colour is completely irrelevant and have no idea why this crime has suddenly been racialized? The crime is horrendous, but why try and attach a racial tag and stigma to it? All that does is create a social angst towards a group, not the individual.

Actually, if you look at statistics, they would point towards a different story; the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are white men.

Sorry for the rant - but I dislike the idea of groups of people being misrepresented by the minority.

I'm with you on that one, however some people are happy in their ignorance so leave them with it bro. I wrote a wee rant before then decided that perhaps it was not the best forum to get into it. I mean end of the day the discussion is about the action and the perpetrator. I guess the bigger man doesn't bring race into it but the ignorant think that's what defines the crime.

there you go shouting racist and round in circles we go. Look at the statistics. Maybe your the ignorant one. And no I'm not saying all ppl of that race rape 5 year old girls... But I think there needs to be harsher penalties. there are all sorts of reasons for the statistics and the sooner ppl stop calling the racist card and face up to the better

there you go shouting racist and round in circles we go. Look at the statistics. Maybe your the ignorant one. And no I'm not saying all ppl of that race rape 5 year old girls... But I think there needs to be harsher penalties. there are all sorts of reasons for the statistics and the sooner ppl stop calling the racist card and face up to the better

You called the race card Tom by talking about skin colour. You didn't say bet we can all guess what socio economic group this guy comes from? You said skin colour... because that what sits in your head when you think about this type of crime. Sadly that's probably more often than not what people think in NZ when they read about something like this but don't be suprised that people from different racial groups get upset about the stereotype. I mean who in their right mind would want to be associated in any way with this guy.

Perhaps when we are having our anti child molester tirade we should be aware that is a hugely sensitive and volatile issue and NO ONE wants any association to the perpetrator. Rather than it being a way in which we can throw around some inflamatory comments which could be taken as offensive by anyone, not just us brown skinned folk.

Sensitive issues call for sensitvity, or am I just too PC?

Definitely needs to harsher penalties - I think we all know that the NZ court system is unlikely to leave us feeling like justice has been served at the end of this.

But the problem is, is that you only played the race card. That's the only variable about this person you thought about; you didn't mention his age, gender, location - all facts you knew. Why'd you only comment on his race? It's like you're saying that his skin colour was the one of the important factors in him committing this crime.