All I want for Christmas is...

Yenegh

I am on my way to looking like those girls... working through the hardest part of long journey... saw some results recently after changing my diet around and cranking up the workout...

I workout at BURN 24hr fitness 4 to 5 times a week.... what about you?14fM8Cf2aFPLVBARwy3iRILRVhNio858.jpeg

yeah you already look great, keep it up.

im living in aus at the moment, go to the gym 5 days/week (would go more if i could). if i do come back to nz, it will be to dunedin to finish my degree, so i cant really be any help to you sorry.

sucks when you dont have someone to train with, good luck in finding your training partner, really hope you do find someone as keen as yourself

Would be cool training with a female, apart from deloading everything every set lol

Yeah that would suck for her eh bro... but be patient you will catch up eventually ha ha ha ha

Yeah I thought about that part too... :-s

I am sure once someone see the motivation and determination I bring to the table... mutual respect will travel both ways.

Yeah I thought about that part too... :-s

I am sure once someone see the motivation and determination I bring to the table... mutual respect will travel both ways.

True, very true... I've trained with women before and you very quickly notice the things that matter, like drive, focus, commitment.

After all, in most training partnerships one is stronger or weaker than the other - I train with a guy some know from the Powerhouse forum, he doesn't bitch or whine at having to unload, and I don't complain at having to up-load.