Carma's Journal

carma

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's entry.....

6:30 5 flaxseed caps

7 30gm oats, 1/2tsp cinnamon, 6eggwhites,sweetner 1 multi vit.

8:30 apple.

11 protein shake, 30gm pistachio nuts.

1:45 CHicken breast 5oz, 1tsp bazil pesto, salad 2cups, 1TBsp cottage cheese.

3 Cardio at the beach walk 5min, run 20min, walk 35min.

4:30 protein shake (with 2tsp coffee & ice, yummy, like an iced coffee), 30gm oats, 1/2tsp cinnamon, sweetner, 5gm glutamine.

The rest of the day.......

6:30 Chicken 5oz, stirfry veges 3cups.

8:30 Protein shake, 15ml flaxseed oil.

10:30 4 egg whites

The amount of refeeding per week depends apon how low your bodyfat is. The lower it becomes the more often you will need to have refeeds. I have some exellent information on refeeds, but it is on another computer. If i go over thier today then ill seen you a PM or just post it in your journal.

The amount of refeeding per week depends apon how low your bodyfat is. The lower it becomes the more often you will need to have refeeds. I have some exellent information on refeeds, but it is on another computer. If i go over thier today then ill seen you a PM or just post it in your journal.

Can you send this to me too? My body fat is getting quite low and I don't want it to get too much lower as I still have 9 weeks to go!!

Thanks

:D

Saturday 5th March

9:30 5 flaxseed caps,1 multi vit, 5Lg eggwhites, 3ogm oats, 1/2tsp cinnamon, sweetner.

11:45 1 apple, 1 whole egg, 3Lg egg whites, 1tsp basil pesto.

2:15 Salad 2cups, 5oz chicken breast, 25gm peanuts.

Rest of the day's plan......

4:30 Protein shake, 5gm glutamine.

5:30 Walk/jog 1hour.

7:30 Chicken breast 5oz, strifry veges 3cups.

10 Protein shake, 5gm glutamine.

Today's post....

9:15 1multi vit, 5 flaxseed caps, 6 egg whites, 30gm oats, 1/2tsp cinnamon, sweetner.

11:15 Shake-2scoops wpc, essence,ice. 1 apple.

1:15 Quiche= 20gm potato,1 whole egg, 3egg whites, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 onion. Yummy!

4 Chicken breast 5oz, salad 2 cups, 30gm ham.

6:30 Chicken breast 5oz, stirfry veges 2 cups, 1tsp basil pesto.

Rest of the day.....

9:30 Protein shake= 3scoops wpc, ice, essence, 100gm raspberries, 5gm glutamine.

No cardio today. Decided to have a day off.

I am going to add in an apple with a small serve of protein in between meals 1 & 2. So i spose that really means i'm adding in another meal. Figure i need it, because my weight didnt drop this week, and i thought it's better to increase cals & carbs than decrease them!

So i will be having 7 meals per day, which means they will be slightly closer together.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Sorry i havent got the data on refeeds yet, as it will be of great benifit to you. Ive been really busy but ill try to get it asap, low leptin levels may be the reason you hit these weight loss walls.

That's ok Growth, i've learnt to have alot of patience lately..

Today's journal entry.....

7 30g oats, 6 egg whites, 1multi vit, 5 flaxseed caps.

8:30 apple, Shake= 2scoops wpc.

11 Shake= 2 scoops wpc, 15gm pistachio nuts (shelled)

1:15 Lean steak 5 oz, salad 1 1/2 cups with 100gm rock melon in it.

2:30 Chest workout (which was crap. i hate it when someone trys to talk to you through your whole workout).

4:30 Quiche= egg, onion, zucchini and small amount of potato.

5:30 Cardio= bike 30min.

7:30 Chicken breast 5oz, veges 2 cups.

Will have a shake a about 10pm.

Can someone explain Leptin to me a little please?

leptin is a hormone that signals the body as to when it is full. Obese people tend to be leptin resistant as in when the body releases leptin to signal to the brain that we are full an obese person will not register this signal. people of normal weight obviously have the appropriate response to the leptin signal. There is obviously a lot more to it, and other factors that can disrupt it, but that is its purpose in a nutshell

Tuesday's entry

6:30 5 flaxseed caps

7 Cardio- bike only had time for 15min, figured it's better than nothing.

7:20 Oats 30gm, 6 egg whites, 1/2tsp cinnamon, sweetner, 1 multi vit.

8:30 Shake= 2 scoops wpc.

11 shake= 2 scoops wpc, 15gm pistachio nuts (shelled).

1:30 Chicken breast 5oz, salad 2 cups, 100gm rock melon.

2:30 Back & Bicep workout...

R-grip pulldowns

1 w/up

90*12

90*12

90*12

W-grip pulldowns

70*15

70*12

90*10

50*30

One arm rows

1 w/up

22.5*10 Per side

22.5*10

25*10

Seated rows

105*12

105*10

105*10

Hammer curls

1 w/up

10*10 per side

10*10

10*10

Ez bar curls

1 w/up

10*12

10*10

10*10

Cable Curls

24*15

24*12

24*12

27*12

Had 5gm glutamine in water at gym.

4:30 Quiche (same as yesterday)

5:30 Cardio- bike= 30min.

7:30 Chicken breast 5oz, veges 3 cups, 1 tsp basil pesto.

Will have a shake (3scoops wpc, essence, ice) and 5gm glutamine at about 10/10:30

Your back excersises are all really good, those seated rows would be the whole stack at my gym. wery impressive keep it up.

The stack on seated rows in my gym must be double the weight i row, so i'm wondering if it's in pounds? That would seem a bit strange though coz everything else seems to go in kg and i'm sure i would have noticed it!

Your back excersises are all really good, those seated rows would be the whole stack at my gym. wery impressive keep it up.

The stack on seated rows in my gym must be double the weight i row, so i'm wondering if it's in pounds? That would seem a bit strange though coz everything else seems to go in kg and i'm sure i would have noticed it!

it might be in lbs but i duno.. cos thats way more than i can do on seated rows :grin: your real strong :grin:

For seated rows I am doing 94kg (all but the last plate) I find it hard as my grip starts going on the last set and I dont want to rely on straps for them.

do you use straps? I know when I do it is easy to do much more weight. Even having said that it does depend on what technique you use. I have seen some people use thier legs when pulling, i tend to get into positioin lock my legs (though still slightly bent) then just use my arms and back to move the weight from arms length and back to my sides.

If all your weights are in kgs they should be too. you are just strong nothing wrong wwith that.

have seen some people use thier legs when pulling, i tend to get into positioin lock my legs (though still slightly bent) then just use my arms and back to move the weight from arms length and back to my sides.

Yeah, you dont want to use your legs or your lower back to assist you on seated rows. Cant say ive seen people using thier legs to help but have seen people use the rocking technique :pfft:

Hey Guys

Diet has been good last couple of days, but i dont think it is working for me so i have decided to change it here and there. I am going to include refeed days also.

Leg training today.....

Leg extensions

1w/up

80*15

90*15

100*12

100*10

Leg Press

1 w/up

140*20

4pps*15

4pps*12

5pps*10

Lying leg curls

1 w/up

27*15

33*12

33*12

Stairs

up & down 1 flight x40 (cant remeber how many stairs per flight?)

I ate too close to training so felt really sick!!!

That will teach me.