Congrats Pseudonym

HumanPerformance

Just to let you all know our site adminisrator pseudonym has been practicing what he preaches, and has been in a little competiotion with another one of the sites regular members for the last 6 weeks. The competition was to see who could lose the most bodyfat whilst retaining or even gaining muscle.

Pseudonym came out on top with an impressive loss of 7.5kg of bodyfat whilst simultaneously gaining 2.9kg of muscle over the last 6.5 weeks (all done completely naturally I might add). Well done Pseudonym good work

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And well done to the runner up :nod:

Oh forgot to mention Pseudonym is now sitting at 5.9% bodyfat.

Strong cut, well done Pseudonym!

You're gonna have to post your diet up now ya know \:D/

Cutting like a boss!

Jezus I second this - would like to see how it's done!

Sorry people but the contents of his diet are a closely guarded state secret which on copyright infringement may result in the perpetrator being subjected to 52 sessions of waterboarding in Guantanamo bay :pfft:

Strong cut, well done Pseudonym!

You're gonna have to post your diet up now ya know \:D/

Cutting like a boss!

Jezus I second this - would like to see how it's done!

Sorry people but the contents of his diet are a closely guarded state secret which on copyright infringement may result in the perpetrator being subjected to 52 sessions of waterboarding in Guantanamo bay :pfft:

Ah... kinda like the 11 herbs & spices in KFC....

Thanks, HP... I think. :oops:

It was a good little challenge (although I think the timing was more like 10 weeks, wasn't it?). My motivation for training had been down a bit, and this definitely provided the kick up the arse I needed.

To anyone else needing a similar kick, I can recommend this game. Here's how you play:

The goal is to get the lowest BF%, but you’re penalised for sacrificing muscle. It's kind of a bodybuilding competition by numbers. The formula we used is as follows:

BF%@finish + ( LBM@start – LBM@finish )

The lowest score wins. So obviously the lowest BF% is important, but if you lose muscle in the process it'll cost you. Conversely, if you can actually gain muscle over this timeframe, it's a huge advantage.

Sorry people but the contents of his diet are a closely guarded state secret

Just so we're clear, is the diet more or less secret than client confidentiality, hmm? :P

As for pics... maybe. If I can find some that aren't horrible.

Pseudonym came out on top with an impressive loss of 7.5kg of bodyfat whilst simultaneously gaining 2.9kg of muscle over the last 6.5 weeks (all done completely naturally I might add).

Lol. Probably get torn to shreds for this, but meh, these are pretty ridiculous claims : /

there is no way someone drops to 5.9% BF, loses 7.5kg of fat and gains 2.9kg of muscle naturally in 6.5weeks..... These would be astonishing gains even if you were jamming IFBB levels of gear down your throat.

Pseudonym came out on top with an impressive loss of 7.5kg of bodyfat whilst simultaneously gaining 2.9kg of muscle over the last 6.5 weeks (all done completely naturally I might add).

Lol. Probably get torn to shreds for this, but meh, these are pretty ridiculous claims : /

there is no way someone drops to 5.9% BF, loses 7.5kg of fat and gains 2.9kg of muscle naturally in 6.5weeks..... These would be astonishing gains even if you were jamming IFBB levels of gear down your throat.

Why?

There are so many factors involved.

Ended up being 11 weeks btw.

I think he was rather slack with training, in other words had period of doing shit all! :naughty:

So rebound/muscle memory was a factor.

Human Performance will have more input I am sure as he is more knowledgeable than most.

Omg I'm shocked :shock: how cud you speak out like that you'll b banned 4 sure :naughty:

Srs it seems ridiculous but it's just numbers mate. Muscle gain on the scales in that short period is muscle holding more carbs, more water. It still equated to more size he's gained alright, but he prolly wasn't "full" before he started or was muscle memory.

Fat loss claim...well if he didn't do any water manipulation b4 his final caliper test I am impressed if it was all lost in 6.5 weeks not 11, otherwise it's not out of the ordinary.

Good job Pseudo and just in time for summer too, pics, pics, oh and pics

Why?

There are so many factors involved.

Ended up being 11 weeks btw.

I think he was rather slack with training, in other words had period of doing shit all! :naughty:

So rebound/muscle memory was a factor.

Human Performance will have more input I am sure as he is more knowledgeable than most.

ok so 11weeks. nearly 3 months, with muscle memory playing a large role. definitely starting to become alot more believable haha

still pretty otherwordly gains for someone with a physique @ pseudo's level, to get to 6% while gaining 3kg of muscle. putting on 3kg of muscle alone for me would involve a solid 5-6month clean bulk and i've only been in the game for 3 years!

Omg I'm shocked :shock: how cud you speak out like that you'll b banned 4 sure :naughty:

are you serious? banned for speaking my mind, in a fairly respectful manner about numbers that look absolutely ridiculous?

lol. if i get banned for that i hope its a permanent one.

Um... I feel like I need to reign in everyone's expectations a bit! :pfft:

Yes, muscle memory played a big role here. Yes, it was 10.5 weeks, not 6.5 (HP is good at counting calories, not calendars!). I also did a 24-hour carb-up at the end, and thought I softened up quite a lot, so there'd be some water weight in there too. So while I'm really happy with my results, I certainly wouldn't call them extraordinary.

a physique @ pseudo's level

This is the comment that scares me most of all. Just how big do you think I am? I'll tell you now... not very. :P

I've got some pics, but they're a little blurry. I'll see if I can get some better ones tomorrow morning.