Mr. Olympia 2006

lol definitely not big enough but he looked awesome - better than he ever has.

FYI.. this is all from flexonline.com:

7th: $18,000 Toney Freeman

8th: $17,000 Markus Ruhl

9th: $16,000 Dennis James

10th: $14,000, Gunter Schlierkamp

11th: Vince Taylor

12th: Branch Warren

13th: Johnnie Jackson

14th: Darrem Charles

15th: Troy Alves

woooow, i cant believe ronnie was baten. jay totally deserved it though judging by the pics!

i cant believe victor got ahead of dexter either, and Gunter was spost to be a chance this year, wonder what happened to drop him down to 10th?

Well well, an end of an era! A shame for Ronnie that he didn't break Lee Haney's record of 8 wins, but nice to see a new name with the Mr O title.

Victor Martinez's 3rd place is no surprise - Ronnie Coleman picked him last year to be the next big thing in bodybuilding.

And what about the legendary Vince Taylor - he had his 50th birthday in August and 11th place in the Olympia ahead of some classy and much younger competitors!

holy mackerel Jay won! i'ma bit slow on these things but im actually really excited to see cutler take the title. it was about time coleman was beaten... i mean he's a legend and he's an absolute monster but for some reason, im not upset at all. good on jay cutler for finally takin the title. he really deserves it imo

Jay definitely deserved this win, he looked harder and fuller this time round,and his back was WIIIIDE!his legs were outta-this-world shredded too!! haha now Muscletech's gonna be highly favoured and even more recognised now that he's Mr Olympia...

i have a question, what exactly is that injury like? can it stop someone from training or doing that on stage? by the way ron still competed and stuff, it doesnt look v.serious imo. what's up with that?

oh and was this ronnie coleman's last Mr. O? i heard he was retiring after this one??

I have heard that retirement rumour before I wont believe it until i see him saying it publicly, but the mr o result is probably not the note he would have wanted to go out on so i am not so sure

now Muscletech's gonna be highly favoured and even more recognised now that he's Mr Olympia...

Doesn't MuscleTech sponsor Ronnie too, though? Meh, I don't know... shows how much influence their branding's had on me, I guess! :P

MTech has been a major sponsor of the olympia..maybe thats where you've seen it..

http://fallshineband.com/f/1.htm

• 1 month later...

Man i'm glad jay won aye, he looks great, he could have taken it last year too imo. Melvin Anthony had a quick rise to fame ahsn't he, hes such an awesome poser! That boy can move. :lol: 8) Gustavo failing though considering he came in 3rd last O. and beat Jay and Ronnie in another comp earlier in the season didn't he?