Skinfold Test (Fat Test)

shane

Well just had my fat test done not happy my own fault though 21% 94kgs, got some hard work to do next couple of months. Going to do cardio first thing in morning and and at lunch time plus eating correctly with my weights at night for a couple of weeks to give my system a giant rev up :evil:

far out bro, in same exact position lol (except 30 kgs lighter... :cry: ), first skinfold test and its 21.7%!

i dunno much but i think as pseudo has said, diet is our best opportunity here. multiple daily exercise sessions might not help you too much.. you might end up losing too much of your hard earned muscles rushing it like that.

you said you're giving yourself a couple of months to do it so you should have ample time to cut it down to those apparently 'opportune' anabolic levels (12~15%?) and who knows, maybe even build a little muscle at the same time. could be better to just go for high intensity (low rest) weight training, get as much of the compounds in as you can and perhaps a slow incline walk at the end of your workout?

far out bro, in same exact position lol (except 30 kgs lighter... :cry: ), first skinfold test and its 21.7%!

:shock:i dunno much but i think as pseudo has said, diet is our best opportunity here. multiple daily exercise sessions might not help you too much.. you might end up losing too much of your hard earned muscles rushing it like that.

you said you're giving yourself a couple of months to do it so you should have ample time to cut it down to those apparently 'opportune' anabolic levels (12~15%?) and who knows, maybe even build a little muscle at the same time. could be better to just go for high intensity (low rest) weight training, get as much of the compounds in as you can and perhaps a slow incline walk at the end of your workout?

you jest surely 64kg and 21.7% bf ? doesn't leave much of you!

No Christmas pud for you! :lol:

:shock:i dunno much but i think as pseudo has said, diet is our best opportunity here. multiple daily exercise sessions might not help you too much.. you might end up losing too much of your hard earned muscles rushing it like that.

:lol: dunno man, starting to think maybe that skinfold test was really inaccurate for my bodytype or w/e.. friend mentioned to me that it doesnt look like im at 21.7%, put up a video on my intro thread, welcome to guesstimates of the % if its not really 20%+ viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14279

:lol: dunno man, starting to think maybe that skinfold test was really inaccurate for my bodytype or w/e.. friend mentioned to me that it doesnt look like im at 21.7%, put up a video on my intro thread, welcome to guesstimates of the % if its not really 20%+ viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14279

What sites did they measure with the calipers? Very inaccurate! My guesstimate would be around 15%, definitely not 20%. I wouldn't worry about trying to drop any bodyfat at the moment, keep pushing towards maybe 70kg and then re-assess then :nod:

What sites did they measure with the calipers? Very inaccurate! My guesstimate would be around 15%, definitely not 20%. I wouldn't worry about trying to drop any bodyfat at the moment, keep pushing towards maybe 70kg and then re-assess then :nod:

thanks dude! thought so it was weird since vascularity has been increasing rather than decreasing. they measured biceps , triceps, abs and back fat areas