Tall? yes. Wide? pending.

Terrymundo

:phear:

My new favourite exercise are rack pulls NOMNOMNOMNOM all day everyday. Never did a rack pull in my life till just a few weeks ago and so far the exerience has been fruitful. I find the movement is execellent for hitting the upper back and traps and I feel the shape of my back has changed. Will keep hitting these suckus.

also my BBing on a budget has taken a few weeks to get used to. Its hard :evil: but I have made a few cuts and think it hasn't hindered me much.

• 3 weeks later...
did you win the comp for >100kg Terrymundo? was going to enter but couldnt be effd. :lol:

yeah buddy got a big bag of supps!! glad you didnt enter :pfft: :pfft:

Nice bro congrats :clap:

Jelly of the supps, expensive at that shop as well.

yeah I couldn't afford to buy from there :pfft: . Im currently using the creatine HMB, pre-workout and protiens (Whey C and casien) no dramatic changes to note.

the pre-workout a little strange. Beta-alinine is the only thing that recognise in the ingredents and the serving size is huge. The mental buzz in very weak and comes randomly, sometimes in minutes, sometime 2 hours later. Pump is good tho if you timed it right

After a few failed attempts I have decided to give the re-composition another shot. In the recent couple of months I have really relaxed the dieting and the training. I had fun times participating in a few casual lifting competition which I had great time doing but I always kept in my mind that this year’s plan is to get down to single digits in body fat percentage. Over the weekend I clicked and finally decided to sit down with pen and paper and hack out a well thought out plan. Came up this three part plan:

1.Where am I?

2.Where do I want to be?

3.How do I get there?

Where am I?

I know photos would be the best gauge here but I have decided to hold off for a while. To give you an idea bodyweight is 128kg, body fat is roughly around 20% and bare in mind I’m 6’3. My physique is well built but the fat makes it hard to appreciate so it’s got to go.

Where do I want to be?

I’m going to be very careful and just throw out body weights and body fat percentages as goals here. Numbers have too often been the priority in my training and the result has always been disappointing. I am going to keep a weekly photo log and monitor the progress visually. Basically I want to look BIG! Not be big on paper, not lift big, but appear to be big. Loochi’s progress comes to mind here. Obviously I am going to drop a significant amount of fat. Muscle preservation is going to be a key factor.

How do I get there?

Success is pivoted on: diet, training, cardio and supplementation. All need to work together consistently over a period of time. This has been my biggest weakness, Consistency! Consistency! Consistency! I have put a cap on this re-composition at 20 weeks so by the 8th of September it’s over red rover. I hope to keep this journal topped up with weekly updates.

Diet: I am decided to set out a planned diet depicting what to eat and when. Not eat by feel. I’m going to start with a simple diet which I will evolve slowly depending on my progress. The one I have written up is around 350g proteins and 250g carbohydrate. At the start I will allow for one cheat meal a week as long as I am making noticeable progress.

Training: Pump focused training baby! Maybe tougher on a calorie deficient diet but it been the most beneficial for me.

Cardio: will come into the picture as I stabilise my energy levels from my diet. Cardio duration and frequency will be determined on the pace of my progress. I will probably start doing 30-45minutes 3 times a week.

Supplements: Will just stick to the bread and butter really. Protein shakes 3 times a day, creatine for first couple of weeks, may add in fat burners if things slow down.

So there it is folks the start of my 20 week journey I feel optimistic that I can make some serious changes and finally have a physique to be proud of.

That's just cos he dropped the Dbol and all his water..

Wait till he hits that shit again, apparently his secret is 150mg Dbol preworkout..

WaaaaaaaaaateerrrrrrrrrBoy !

poor guy, our bullying definatly effects hims. I wonder if we van get him to start tannin?????. Snooooooowflaaaaake!

cheers guys. Whos in ESBB asthetics? Angelo is the only one with abs soooo...

lolwut Bondy and me are leaner than angelo.. I think :shock:

Bondy, Marshall, Ben, Angelo and myself. You would be expected to attend all eac events including dinner dates, movie nights and saturday night sluzza slaying. Your starting rank would be.. curlbrah.

Wait till he hits that shit again, apparently his secret is 150mg Dbol preworkout..

poor guy, our bullying definatly effects hims. I wonder if we van get him to start tannin?????. Snooooooowflaaaaake!

we need to stop guyz he's been turning to drugs to ease the pain

4 days into this diet

417871_10200492254060881_581946209_n.jpg

still alot of food but im still constantly hungry. :( see how my body adjusts

similar to my diet bro, im cutting for the CHCH classic if i can get lean enough in 14 weeks. except i havnt allowed for any fruit in mine (just makes me want more ) how many cals does this work out to be?

i feel your pain hunger wise, although im not starving i just wanna eat some cake and chocolate!! :lol:

hope ya get through it bro, will be keeping an eye out :nod:

just seen your diet lol. Great minds? Be good to contrast our progress together. i'm running for 20weeks, hoping to get lean for my Bday.

yea bro in on that, i begin cardio right from week 1 just 3 times a week at the moment, nothing strenuous just 30min of LISS.

cheers guys. Whos in ESBB asthetics? Angelo is the only one with abs soooo...

lolwut Bondy and me are leaner than angelo.. I think :shock:

Bondy, Marshall, Ben, Angelo and myself. You would be expected to attend all eac events including dinner dates, movie nights and saturday night sluzza slaying. Your starting rank would be.. curlbrah.

we need to stop guyz he's been turning to drugs to ease the pain

sickening

End of first week update!

Made it through one week of strict dieting plus on cheat meal. Bodyweight dropped from 128 to 124.2kg. Not bad considering I felt full and energetic all week. Will keep to this diet another week and look at my progress. Have taken more photos and Ir eckon I lost a bit of the softness around my upper body. Can't wait to see what I look like at the end of this.

Just for lols here is yesterdays cheat meal:

Pizza hut large pepperoni with stuffed crust

KfC zinger burger with chips

Large Monster energy