soundsgood

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha gold. It's to scale

Just read this... you hurt my feelings mofo! lol

Tiny little blighter ain't he!

If you want a good look at him, you can use the "Magnify" program that comes with Windows 7. lol... there's something like that in XP as well. :P

WTF? I think I will go back to not existing, it's easier on my ego! :( :cry:

Just read this... you hurt my feelings mofo! lol

If you want a good look at him, you can use the "Magnify" program that comes with Windows 7. lol... there's something like that in XP as well. :P

Aww Harry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, mate. We all know you're the Strongest Bodybuilder on here. SG's just your padawan, and he knows it.

There, feel any better now? :D

Aww Harry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, mate. We all know you're the Strongest Bodybuilder on here. SG's just your padawan, and he knows it.

There, feel any better now? :D

ha ha ha ha actually SG is a whole lot stronger than I am. I go ok for an old guy but you young blokes kill me when it comes right down to it. I mean what's he looking at 250 for 8 on squats? Man I haven't shifted that for years. I wonder if I can 251 on the bar just to be annoying lol

Don't be so sure Tom

I'm pretty sure Harry doesn't even exist IRL

I am a 67k asian tech nerd... yep I am Tom Lee Golf...

Sorry Tom.... couldn't help myself! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just saw your pics. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Sorry bro I didn't mean to be a dick.

Yes Wookie, you are welcome to enter the Internet Warrior category. Wouldn't have thought 8 reps would be your thing but would love to see what u can put up. Let me know if you're keen!

And Harry, stop being so modest and throw up a video. :poked:

Off to samoa tonight bro so might try and hit some numbers while I am there... if I can find a gym.

Here's a vid of me doing 8 with 220 for some shit depth reps lol about ummmm a fair while ago but at least you know I exist! Bastards!

Oh and I know it cuts out at 5 or 6 reps but I put it up anyways and I know my depth is shalow etc etc but I was rehabbing my knee. It's been good lately so I will try hit that 250 when you do lol