NZBB's Strongest Bodybuilder Competition 2011

soundsgood

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good field there Soundsgood - look forward to watching this one!

If you need an official adjudicator I'm happy to do that?

I'm picking some big Deads from Genetic Freak and some crazy squats from you & Harry. Don't really know too much about some of the others so could be very interesting! PeterD & TWL should put on a good show in thye IW class.

Good luck to all!

Would love to see you competing bro, but of course it's up to you.

If you like you can be official adjudicator on pass or fail. Squat depth will be tricky to judge depending on angle so you can have the final call. Maybe we should get Steak in on the judging panel too. Remembering this isn't a strict PL comp though so we don't need to be too picky :shifty:

Just so you are all aware you can post videos at any stage, you can then post others later on. Be good if we can get them all the way through instead of all at the end. I will update the score sheet as we progress. If I miss it, remind me or mod edit.

I will post a bench one I did earlier today which I'm sure I'll beat later on this month just to get us going.

Edit: thanks Tomleegolf for getting us under way. You are currently in the lead \:D/

Just like Tom did, post current BW up too.

156kg x 9 bench press @ 112kg

Just to get something on the board

Nicely done! I'm training with tomsammce on Friday... I'll see if I can get him to record my attempt.. but, be warned, it'll be pitiful compared to this!

I don't think I've worked with over 120kg on bench over a year. lol Hope my shoulder holds out. Haha