Book claims All Black pair took steroids

nate225

I just saw the article and was going to post it up, but you beat me to it, Nate. Discussion on this is fine, but just remember - no name or identifiable details, please.

...inb4 NZRU lawsuit :wink:

LOL - only Harry, Daz, MuscleNZ & myself are old enuff to remember any 90's All Blacks! :pfft: :grin:

I can recall vividly the '76 tour of South Africa by the All Blacks.

I was playing rugby back in 76...................... :shock:

I can recall vividly the '76 tour of South Africa by the All Blacks.

I was playing rugby back in 76...................... :shock:

And how old were you, Daz69? Let me guess... you were 7 years old? :)

69 is just a rude number.......... :pfft:

So a bit higher than a 7........ :shock:

have had to kick dan carter out of a bar because he couldn't even talk let alone walk properly, on the way out all he could say was that his mate was cooking steak when they got home.....ok lol

this x 100000000000

have kicked this dude out on numerous occasions, mainly for dropping his dacks then trying to hit on girls. one thing iv found is it doesnt matter how famous you are if your a drunker creep you still wont get laid lol.

as to the article, who gives a f*ck !

there is soo many people right now (rugby/league) who you can easily spot are using but so what ? who wants to see a bunch of skinny white boys running round a field, people demand the big physiques and the big hits so why are they so suprised that people are using other means to achieve them.

For fucks sake wake up we are not in the 80's anymore, it is a part of the game these days, either accept it or stop watching.

Luigi... Why don't u give examples of who the easy ones to spot are? Lol I think ur getting drug use confused with years of hard work, proper training and proper nutrition.

Just because someones getting better results than u when ur juiced to the gills doesn't mean their using.

I'll take the bait. If I had to guess a top class player that's been on the juice, I would go with Sponge Bob Square Pants. He was pretty skinny in 2007 just before he left for Sale. Two seasons in England and he packs on near 20kilos before he returns to NZ.

I'm probably just talking out of my arse, but that is pretty fuckin good gains in just two years

[MOD EDIT: No inflammatory comments, please. Pseu has already stated no names to be dropped in this thread]

True story ... was doing a job for a very famous musical family up in parnell one night .. was a who's who of the music industry from way back ... only real celebs, not the bottom dwelling shortland street type. Any way ... if you can imagine hearing just about every major musician jamming each others tracks from about 1960 to 1990 when half way through the party everyone descides to swap clothes with their partners.

Needless to say I had to assist a very drunk/legendary All Black Captain wearing a pink ball gown ... (he couldn't do up at the back obviously) ... negotiate pissing off the side of a retaining wall at the back to the property. Would have made a wicked photo LMFAO!! :lol:

Luigi... Why don't u give examples of who the easy ones to spot are? Lol I think ur getting drug use confused with years of hard work, proper training and proper nutrition.

Just because someones getting better results than u when ur juiced to the gills doesn't mean their using.

I'll take the bait. If I had to guess a top class player that's been on the juice, I would go with Sponge Bob Square Pants. He was pretty skinny in 2007 just before he left for Sale. Two seasons in England and he packs on near 20kilos before he returns to NZ.

I'm probably just talking out of my arse, but that is pretty fuckin good gains in just two years

I'd say that's a fairly good guess, he did pack on heaps.

When Bill Osborne was an All Black, he was one of the larger backs at the time weighing around 83kg from memory.

Something's changed.