Book claims All Black pair took steroids

nate225

I just saw the article and was going to post it up, but you beat me to it, Nate. Discussion on this is fine, but just remember - no name or identifiable details, please.

...inb4 NZRU lawsuit :wink:

LOL - only Harry, Daz, MuscleNZ & myself are old enuff to remember any 90's All Blacks! :pfft: :grin:

I just saw the article and was going to post it up, but you beat me to it, Nate. Discussion on this is fine, but just remember - no name or identifiable details, please.

LOL - only Harry, Daz, MuscleNZ & myself are old enuff to remember any 90's All Blacks! :pfft: :grin:

MNZ can remember the invincibles

LOL - only Harry, Daz, MuscleNZ & myself are old enough to remember any 90's All Blacks! :pfft: :grin:

Ha ha.. Harry's just a spring chicken..... :grin:

I can recall vividly the '76 tour of South Africa by the All Blacks.

LOL - only Harry, Daz, MuscleNZ & myself are old enough to remember any 90's All Blacks! :pfft: :grin:

Sonofabitches!!! lol

It's not a beat up... I remember very well on exceptionally well built forward and one very large back who were both under a cloud of suspicion in the late 80s and early 90's.

Who cares lol... All Blacks are gods! Although have thrown more than a couple of them out of places over the years. Turns out gods on the field quite often equals assholes in a bar!

Sonofabitches!!! lol

It's not a beat up... I remember very well on exceptionally well built forward and one very large back who were both under a cloud of suspicion in the late 80s and early 90's.

Who cares lol... All Blacks are gods! Although have thrown more than a couple of them out of places over the years. Turns out gods on the field quite often equals assholes in a bar!

I remember the cloud over one very senior member of the AB's in the 90's..... :grin:

LOL re throwing guys out - have done the same.... :pfft:

In my experience the senior players are pretty decent blokes but some of the fringe / younger guys seem to let it go to their heads when they've had a few too many.

Sonofabitches!!! lol

I remember the cloud over one very senior member of the AB's in the 90's..... :grin:

LOL re throwing guys out - have done the same.... :pfft:

In my experience the senior players are pretty decent blokes but some of the fringe / younger guys seem to let it go to their heads when they've had a few too many.

Well I would generally agree but the worst 2 I have come across and had to actually manhandle out of a venue were senior players with one being captain.

I did stand up comedy at the front door.... mainly at other peoples expense! :pfft: :grin:

No seriously its a fun job for a while if you've got the right personality for it. Its about hospo not being a shitkicker, tho from time to time....

You're still all about making fun of people.... heartless bastard!

i agree its alot of fun until you start hating people lol

I did it for years and all over the place... it's an ok gig, social, pays ok usually if you're not useless. I just didn't like the hours... Especially when I moved to sydney and was often still working at 10am the next morning after starting at 9 the night before.