Creatine Freak

tonyb

Is anyone using Creatine Freak?

I decided to give it a go despite its high price tag. The first week I felt no change and thought I had been ripped off. A week later and I am having excellent results. Strength has increased, more energy during workouts, and recovery time has dropped considerably.

Now I do Crossfit so I can only comment on my experience using Creatine Freak with Crossfit. I have to say that I can now go the full 20 minutes in a WOD (workout of the day) without needing any rest, I'm smashing through my heavy lifts without any breaks at all, and recovery is now less than a minute. Today I bet everyone by 3 minutes, everyone was lying on the ground broken from the WOD and I just stood there slightly puffed. This stuff is insane!!!

creatine mono for the win :)

I would of thought that creatine is only going to help you while your using your atp system?

Do you think it helps?

It shouldn't be called Creatine Freak - maybe DMAA Freak would be better. It's loaded with stims - Geranium Extract and Olive Leaf extract. It's got a measly 1.5grams of Creatine HCl per serve (not going to do jack really) but the Stims will help out, hence why the end effect is

"I can now go the full 20 minutes in a WOD (workout of the day) without needing any rest, I'm smashing through my heavy lifts without any breaks at all, and recovery is now less than a minute. Today I bet everyone by 3 minutes, everyone was lying on the ground broken from the WOD and I just stood there slightly puffed. This stuff is insane!!
.....That ain't creatine that's DMAA. Yay for stimulants, and that's why DMAA is banned in tested sports.

What the world needs now is another DMAA based product.....

• 8 months later...

I recognize that this thread is a bit old, but I wanted to clarify something. It isn't about the raw amount of creatine which is found in a supplement, what matters is bioavailability. The amount of creatine which successfully makes it into the blood stream and is used before breaking down is what you're after.

Creatine freak is more readily absorbed and therefore you need less of it. Applying old standards to new innovations is a common fallacy and has some value however doing this can be deceiving and lead to incorrect conclusions such as the amount of creatine being inadequate.

My personal experience is that creatine freak gives me a burst of energy which I can only describe as my muscles itching to lift something heavy as opposed to other creatines which I have barely noticed, in particular (perhaps a bad example) Green Bulge.

It's tricky as a weightlifter keeping up with all of the necessary research however consider using Google Scholar and reading (even just the abstracts) peer reviewed journal articles as this is your best bet for finding accurate, relevant information which is more free of prevailing "popular science".