Overheard in the gym.

Terrymundo

Not in the gym, but was on the way home last night, i was amazed even in my drunken state..

Had started a discussion with my mate who was driving about roids, we're talking and my mate goes "Well what about the guys like Mr Olympia and stuff, they aren't on roids"

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Wtf ! I set him straight on that but I still dunno if he believes me or if he realises how big those guys actually are !! He then goes off asking me if I would take roids and what i wanted to look like, whether I wanted to get massive like our mate or get aesthetic like Zyzz, I just stopped talking to him the rest of the way home :pfft:

True Story, I'm even more amazed at it now that I am sober and writing it down :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the gym, but was on the way home last night, i was amazed even in my drunken state..

Had started a discussion with my mate who was driving about roids as we had seen one of our mates from school who has gotten fucking hyyyooogggee after using a bit of test-e (105ish 10ish%bf, so pretty big by most peoples standards, especially for an 18 year old), anyway we're talking and my mate goes "Well what about the guys like Mr Olympia and stuff, they aren't on roids"

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Wtf ! I set him straight on that but I still dunno if he believes me or if he realises how big those guys actually are !! He then goes off asking me if I would take roids and what i wanted to look like, whether I wanted to get massive like our mate or get aesthetic like Zyzz, I just stopped talking to him the rest of the way home :pfft:

True Story, I'm even more amazed at it now that I am sober and writing it down :lol:

sounds drunker than you were and he was driving lol

Random guy "I used to be about your size, maybe a bit bigger"

Me "did you used to be someone else?"

Heard it a million times same reply every single time lol I am consistent. Same when someone says they know someone who's heaps bigger than me.. I'm like "that's nice! Maybe ask him how to train?"

I love that shit. Everyone assumes I want to hear a story about a guy they used to know who was bigger than me back in the day. Why do they think I give a shit?? And in my head I'm saying 'cool story bro :roll: ' but you just have to smile and nod

I have heard someone say to someone else they didn't want to squat just leg press cos they didn't want legs like 'that guy' and looked over at me. Ummm yeah because I started squatting one day and woke up the next looking like this :banging: I wish!

Or the weeds in the corner commenting on the biggest f*ck in the gyms form. 'Bro hes got shit range of motion' Dont comment on a guys form when he is twice your size. What he is doing may actually be his muscles full rom.

Or the same guys saying "Why would i ask a big guy like you how to get big, you just have good genetics" well who are you gonna ask you little dipshit? The starved looking weed mate of yours?

fuuuuuuaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkkkkk that dude was a big unit i think hes using more than a bit of test e bro. 105kg, 10% and wasnt he quite short? i cant remember, too much vodka :pfft: all i know is holy shit he turned heads haha some girls i was talkin to were like :shock: :shock: :shock:

Haha, aw i've talked about it with him heaps bro, he doesnt hold anything back and that's what he told me so ya know :P But yea he is a big unit, he's like a couple inches shorter than me, so I'd say like 5'9ish, he definitely turns heads bro, I'm still fucking getting used to him being that size, the motherfucker makes me look tiny :lol: Secretly they were jizzing in their pants and thinking "Oh if only his balls weren't the size of raisins" :pfft:

oh true i only assumed that cos i see some of the doses guys on here are running and have been using for a lot longer and arent nearly as big as him. haha seemed like a good c*nt anyways amazing physique especially at that age! hope you conned him into having a train at eastside, that would be awesome to see

do you care to tell the rest of us who your on about?

Haha, aw i've talked about it with him heaps bro, he doesnt hold anything back and that's what he told me so ya know :P But yea he is a big unit, he's like a couple inches shorter than me, so I'd say like 5'9ish, he definitely turns heads bro, I'm still fucking getting used to him being that size, the motherfucker makes me look tiny :lol: Secretly they were jizzing in their pants and thinking "Oh if only his balls weren't the size of raisins" :pfft:

oh true i only assumed that cos i see some of the doses guys on here are running and have been using for a lot longer and arent nearly as big as him. haha seemed like a good c*nt anyways amazing physique especially at that age! hope you conned him into having a train at eastside, that would be awesome to see

do you care to tell the rest of us who your on about?

318411_10150341188109533_751349532_7991659_1156775905_n.jpg

18 years old