Wife vs AAS

avaro001

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

IMO there is no ''Number One'' in a marriage, when you marry someone your wife and you become ONE, therefore you wether play as ONE or play DIVORCE.

(profound I know)

Remember no one is forced to get married, our choice has its price and we are aware of that when we say ''YES'' at that moment.

IMO it's easier to open and and get her to even appreciate your honesty, as others in the same situation would lie about it for the whole life.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

IMO there is no ''Number One'' in a marriage, when you marry someone your wife and you become ONE, therefore you wether play as ONE or play DIVORCE.

(profound I know)

Remember no one is forced to get married, our choice has its price and we are aware of that when we say ''YES'' at that moment.

IMO it's easier to open and and get her to even appreciate your honesty, as others in the same situation would lie about it for the whole life.

I agree with you on that one B4Eva, too me one divorce to work it out but IMO if you don't have to lie about shit you are a hell of a lot better off!

Tell your wife that if she drinks a glass of wine you will divorce her? 3 glasses of wine a week means she is 11% more likely to get breast cancer.... Nomsayin?

On what basis is she unhappy with you using? If she is so against it she better have a fucking good reason. Ask for some proof to back up whatever negitive belief she has.

I on the other hand would never let a woman tell me I'm not going to do something I really want to do (no I'm not an Internet warrior and I say this to my partners face I'm just old school that's how it should be IMO), I don't understand why anyone else would.

One of my last gfs told me that 'when we have kids you HAVE to stop taking all your supplements'.....LOL such absurd ignorance and at this stage we are talking about natural supps....guess how that ended up.

I really really feel sorry for guys that have to 'check with the other half'. But hey if that's the way your relationship works and she means that much to you then in sure not using is worth it for her........... :D

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

(profound I know)

Ok Dr Phil.

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

(profound I know)

Ok Dr Phil.

lol!

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

(profound I know)

Ok Dr Phil.

I thought "For Better or For Worse covered all that? :wink:

Tell your wife that if she drinks a glass of wine you will divorce her? 3 glasses of wine a week means she is 11% more likely to get breast cancer.... Nomsayin?

On what basis is she unhappy with you using? If she is so against it she better have a fucking good reason. Ask for some proof to back up whatever negitive belief she has.

I on the other hand would never let a woman tell me I'm not going to do something I really want to do (no I'm not an Internet warrior and I say this to my partners face I'm just old school that's how it should be IMO), I don't understand why anyone else would.

One of my last gfs told me that 'when we have kids you HAVE to stop taking all your supplements'.....LOL such absurd ignorance and at this stage we are talking about natural supps....guess how that ended up.

I really really feel sorry for guys that have to 'check with the other half'. But hey if that's the way your relationship works and she means that much to you then in sure not using is worth it for her........... :D

Well I guess you have to find someone who is compatible with your goals... which you have TWL. I agree you should do what you want to do either wise you're just going to wind up hating her/him for not letting you.

Well I guess you have to find someone who is compatible with your goals... which you have TWL. I agree you should do what you want to do either wise you're just going to wind up hating her/him for not letting you.

LOL

Just saying...I do know of a person who has competed and used gear and her husband found out after the comp and went ape shit at the other person...it eventually ended as a punch up in carpark...to hubbys going at it! Just saying ..applys both ways...

Problem with females is it's hard to tell if what they say is true. I.e she tells you shes worried about the negative health effects it might have on you when what she's really worried about is how it will reflect on her in front of her dietician friends when they see her husband transforming unnaturally quickly.

I just fronted it out wi the wife and told her that was what I was going to do and explained that smoking is far worse and that all the bullshit talked about gear is by uneducated fuckwits who have never actually taken the stuff.Well she was not keen on the idea but I went ahead with it and the ladys still around so I guess thats some sort of agreement .

:shock:

Problem with females is it's hard to tell if what they say is true. I.e she tells you shes worried about the negative health effects it might have on you when what she's really worried about is how it will reflect on her in front of her dietician friends when they see her husband transforming unnaturally quickly.

This is the truth, for sure.

It is not what she says, it is what she means, and who can know wtf they really mean. Talking to guys is easy, because it is what it is.

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.

(profound I know)

Ok Dr Phil.

lol'd, repped. lotsa funny stuff in this thread

i told mine well ahead of time that i was planning to use it, she was fine with it. lucky me?

No wife here but I do have a long term girl. I didn't tell her cos she'd only worry and nag. She doesn't know much about the stuff at all, just the bullshit basics like "they're bad for you" and "theyre illegal", which is enough for her (and for me to get away with it).

When I have gone on, I've just made a noise before hand about how I'm going to go "super hard" at the gym for a few months, and I start making it obvious that I'm getting my diet in check, and ramping up my training, etc. I buy creatine, tell her what it is and what it does ("make you hold heeeeaaapps of water and look real big"), take her with me when I do my walking cardio and that's about it.

I don't pin in front of her and so she doesn't know shit. From then on it's just compliments about my progress and the sex. She did once ask why my balls seemed different and I had to come up with something on the spot so I just said they were cold and had shrunk in cos I'd shaved my balls. She bought it lol :pfft:

No wife here but I do have a long term girl. I didn't tell her cos she'd only worry and nag. She doesn't know much about the stuff at all, just the bullshit basics like "they're bad for you" and "theyre illegal", which is enough for her (and for me to get away with it).

When I have gone on, I've just made a noise before hand about how I'm going to go "super hard" at the gym for a few months, and I start making it obvious that I'm getting my diet in check, and ramping up my training, etc. I buy creatine, tell her what it is and what it does ("make you hold heeeeaaapps of water and look real big"), take her with me when I do my walking cardio and that's about it.

I don't pin in front of her and so she doesn't know shit. From then on it's just compliments about my progress and the sex. She did once ask why my balls seemed different and I had to come up with something on the spot so I just said they were cold and had shrunk in cos I'd shaved my balls. She bought it lol :pfft:

lol! classic