Wife vs AAS

avaro001

lol, ruining the film industry mate, plain and simple :cry:

Piracy isnt doing shit, the Film industry is in better shape now than it ever has been.

If there was no piracy the Film Industry would be doing way better than the current shape it is in at the moment.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your Mrs to FOAD if she doesn't like it.

Would you stop her if she wanted to go to the gym and look her best? I think not. Should be the same when the shoes on the other foot.

Agree - and if you don't:

man-card.jpg

Lol..does that hold true if she wanted to run a cycle of gear and you got angry much!? :pfft:

women arent stupid, at least not all of them :pfft: if you know shes not going to like the idea, with the intention of using regardless, then dont tell her and keep it on the low, because she will begin to catch on when you start acting differently and have good and bad days, then with a quick google search, she will come running at you with a frying pan faster than michael jackson at a pre school :pfft:

pinning is the easy part, just make sure you dont leave a paper trail :P i remember i misplaced a syringe once, and i was panicking because i didnt want my mum to find it before i did, so my dad and i were looking all over the house for it. as far as storage goes, hide your gear inside your golf bag or somehere that isnt very conspicuous.

p.s. that syringe turned out to be in my back pocket the whole time :doh: LOL

My bet is that most of these internet heroes don't actually have wives/long term partners. And those that do, definitely don't let them read what they write at NZBB...

lol mine does bro!

Really? f*ck she must have a lot of spare time or really love you!

she knows my username man so everything i post is there for her to see lol.

lol mine does bro!

srsly, that's great mate. Really nice that your relationship is so open, especially around gear-usage.

First cycle I did I didn't tell my wife and felt like a dirtydog sneakingaround to pin and hiding gear etc. Not cool. I envy the open relationship you have.

srsly, that's great mate. Really nice that your relationship is so open, especially around gear-usage.

First cycle I did I didn't tell my wife and felt like a dirtydog sneakingaround to pin and hiding gear etc. Not cool. I envy the open relationship you have.

put it this way i don't pin myself bro! lol it has its perks

that is handy! pinning yourself in the arse is harder than having sex while driving

that is handy! pinning yourself in the arse is harder than having sex while driving

i know what i'm trying this new years road trip! lol

lol classic, nice cartoon there! that did not go to plan bro.

It's all good, I actually expected that response. At least now she knows what I'm thinking. And even though it went pretty bad I think she might still come around - If not then bring on stealth mode

It's all good, I actually expected that response. At least now she knows what I'm thinking. And even though it went pretty bad I think she might still come around - If not then bring on stealth mode

if you're ready to cycle i.e. got all your training, eating, recovery perfect then you'll be fine... do a nice simple cycle for your first.. test only at 350 - 500 mg/week... she'll see nothing but improvements in you all around.

don't start off with things like dbol in your cycle though, that stuff makes me very angry due to blood pressure increases... you don't want to start off with that in case you're the same. you don't want to give her a bad first impression.

if you're ready to cycle i.e. got all your training, eating, recovery perfect then you'll be fine... do a nice simple cycle for your first.. test only at 350 - 500 mg/week... she'll see nothing but improvements in you all around.

don't start off with things like dbol in your cycle though, that stuff makes me very angry due to blood pressure increases... you don't want to start off with that in case you're the same. you don't want to give her a bad first impression.

Yeah bro, that was pretty much my plan 2x 250mg Test E/week. Just waiting till I head to Thailand though. Might try hustle some people at my gym to see if I can find a dealer here as well

If you've spoken to your wife and she's dead set against you using gear I would advise you to forget about it mate.

I went through a similar situation and I decided I would go behind her back and use it anyway. In the past few years I've run countless cycles using ever increasing compounds and I've ended up pinning or taking something daily up to the point I just cruise/blast now.

Every day I do something that would break her heart if she knew. I've gone down a road I can't go back up and I feel really guilty about it. It's not like its half obvious too, I'm a pretty massive guy. I've been given the opportunity to cone clean a couple of times but because I knew it would end our relationship I chose not too.

Using steroids is amazingly addictive, you willl not stop at one cycle. If you can't get your wife on board now, she likely never will. Ask yourself if a little bit of size is worth more to you than your relationship.

If you've spoken to your wife and she's dead set against you using gear I would advise you to forget about it mate.

I went through a similar situation and I decided I would go behind her back and use it anyway. In the past 2 years I've run 6 cycles using ever increasing compounds and I've ended up pinning or taking something daily.

Every day I do something that would break her heart if she knew. I've gone down a road I can't go back up and I feel really guilty about it. It's not like its half obvious too, I'm a pretty massive guy. I've been given the opportunity to cone clean a couple of times but because I knew it would end our relationship I chose not too.

Using steroids is amazingly addictive, you willl not stop at one cycle. If you can't get your wife on board now, she likely never will. Ask yourself if a little bit of size is worth more to you than your relationship.

Size matters.

Look after numero uno.