Wife vs AAS

avaro001

IMO tell her and show her you have done your research. (sorry bro but telling her you got your info from NZBB won't be enough) Also the biggest one I find helpful is telling her you are going to get your bloodwork done and make sure you stay healthy. Do as much as you can to put her mind at ease and be open, a little truth goes a long way. Plus if she is a nutritionist and has a good science mind she will understand the science of what you are doing and will also understand that all risks can be mitigated if you are careful and proactive about your health.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pfft: Some classic alpha responses.

I don't know if I could stick to 'not a single fuk was given' if she stopped making my dinner though... I can't go back to tuna morning and night.

Was planning on putting a steroid documentary on tonight to test the water and hopefully initiate the conversation. It was going to be ‘I want to look like that guy,’ but having watched the trailer I’m not even sure if he ends up using any gear. Any recommendations for an unbiased steroid doco?

I don't know if I could stick to 'not a single fuk was given' if she stopped making my dinner though... I can't go back to tuna morning and night.

Was planning on putting a steroid documentary on tonight to test the water and hopefully initiate the conversation. It was going to be ‘I want to look like that guy,’ but having watched the trailer I’m not even sure if he ends up using any gear. Any recommendations for an unbiased steroid doco?

Bro it is soooooo much easier if she is on board! So yeah maybe that's a good start! Just don't get to the stage I am at where every new thing I get I hear "so is that going to help me get leaner" ... "maybe if you buy your own it will!!! LOL"... that's a whole different fight though ha ha ha

Bro it is soooooo much easier if she is on board! So yeah maybe that's a good start! Just don't get to the stage I am at where every new thing I get I hear "so is that going to help me get leaner" ... "maybe if you buy your own it will!!! LOL"... that's a whole different fight though ha ha ha

Haha! I'm in the same boat... missus always asking what's this, what's that... she used all my last batch of duromine too. man!

I agree it's better if she's onboard. I kept it secret at first and it's just awkward and too much of a fuckaround ... if you can get her used to it and tell her it's much better.

IMO if you're going to have secrets in a marriage you can just as easy find a second squeeze and go on cheating :pfft:

No secrets with me and my Mrs, in fact she helps me pin and she loves it when I'm running Test \:D/

All I had to do was run my first cycle, then she said I was getting bigger, then I showed her the vial and syringe and explained it. She said ''I hope you know what you're doing''.

Since then everytime I use a different compound I usually sit down with her and explain how it acts and she's surprisingly always interested in learning more.

You have to make her accept the fact that you know what you're doing and that you're doing it wisely, and not like the dumbasses who use it wrong and make this crazy image about steroids out there.

Though I understand how hard it must be given her profession.

All the best bro

Lol epic thread.

"disregard wife, acquire aesthetics" was my personal fav loolololol

I'd vote get her involved!

Why choose either when you could have both? Explain as best you can too her, show her how you pin, get her to be the one that hold you accountable, everything. Get proviron and blow huge loads, she be impressed. 8)

But in all seriousness why not try work it out, I don't see a reason to ruin a relationship over gear.

thatwaslight said:

get her to watch bigger stonger faster mate, if she still has issues after that your going to need to find someone else to cook you dinner lol

Looks good - downloading now

she lets you ILLEGALLY download movies, but not use steroids :shock:

You wouldnt steal a car 8)

I'd prob download one if i could though

Chemo wrote:

You wouldnt steal a car

Be careful my friend. Sure, now you’re just downloading a car. But soon you’ll be file-sharing endangered animals. And before you know you and your friends will be faxing dead hookers to each other. You have been warned.

Stop downloading cars it is illegal and its ruining the car industry

she lets you ILLEGALLY download movies, but not use steroids :shock:

lol, ruining the film industry mate, plain and simple :cry:

Piracy isnt doing shit, the Film industry is in better shape now than it ever has been.

Piracy isnt doing shit, the Film industry is in better shape now than it ever has been.

cheers for the slap back into seriousness Pyro

lol, you totally seem like the type of guy who would fax a dead hooker

All I had to do was run my first cycle, then she said I was getting bigger, then I showed her the vial and syringe and explained it. She said ''I hope you know what you're doing''.

Since then everytime I use a different compound I usually sit down with her and explain how it acts and she's surprisingly always interested in learning more.

You have to make her accept the fact that you know what you're doing and that you're doing it wisely, and not like the dumbasses who use it wrong and make this crazy image about steroids out there.

Though I understand how hard it must be given her profession.

All the best bro

This.

I was snapped because I left the barrel in the bathroom.

Honesty came along, and I said I wasn't going to stop it, as I had done my research.

She prefers that I just do it and be safe, but to leave her out of it. I am happy with that.

Agree - we had that argument when that little runt " I wanna look like that guy" came on here bitching about his doco being pirated. f*ck 'em.