Wife vs AAS

avaro001

After reading through this forum and much deliberation I’ve decided it’s time to push the boundaries and jump on the AAS bandwagon. However as every married man knows, if you’re doing something she doesn’t like she’s going to let you know about it. The nagging I can deal with but I’m more worried she will just flush any of the gear she comes across.

What have been your experiences with asking/telling your partners? Is it even possible to go into stealth mode and keep this secret?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through this forum and much deliberation I’ve decided it’s time to push the boundaries and jump on the AAS bandwagon. However as every married man knows, if you’re doing something she doesn’t like she’s going to let you know about it. The nagging I can deal with but I’m more worried she will just flush any of the gear she comes across.

What have been your experiences with asking/telling your partners? Is it even possible to go into stealth mode and keep this secret?

Stealth mode backfires, if you're gonna juice, you should tell her. Kid around with her about it before you go ahead and get her used to the idea. There's heaps of good reasons you could raise - such as that it's a good contraceptive (possibly not true depending on certain factors!). I'm sure you'll figure it out.

That's just what I'd do... that doesn't mean that it'd definitely work in your situation... that all depends on what your partner's like.

Good luck. :)

Damn, was hoping for more ‘disregard women acquire aesthetics’. I’m probably a bit more screwed than most as she’s a dietician. I look like a fool every time I try to come at her with my broscience

You can get aesthetics without juice bro.

The only thing you need juice for is to be competitive in bodybuilding. No juice is no competitive bodybuilder. (Not talking about natural divisions, of course - and a lot of those fellas are probably on the juice anyhow.).

You’re right of course and thanks for the advice. I’m thinking of opening with your plan. Start it all off as a joke and then try to progress it into a good idea. If she sees through it, I’ll just go into hiding in Thailand for a few months *not serious* although that would be the best few months of my life. Hmm… *rethinking life plan*

sucks shes not supporting you in what you want to do dude, id have a serious talk with her, my girlfriend sometimes shoots me if shes around on pinning days, supports me fully. obviously doesnt like the fact im putting potentially harmfull substances in me but still supports me. yet again im not actually married to her, no kids who could lose their dad etc,

my girls a keeper :D

Try telling u don't feel like sex 6 out of 7 days a week, do that often enough then suggest you might have low Test levels... And the solution is... Test!

Go figure now you're happy youre taking it and she's happy you're taking it.

You just need that "endorsement" from the wife once and youll never have to explain your use again :pfft:

I’m having lasik done on my eyes in the near future and plan on saving a bunch by heading to Thailand. I Think I might surprise her with a few vials hidden away. Although I hear there is pretty much the same chance of getting counterfeit drugs as there is from a local dealer. Anyone have any experience with Thai pharmacies?

I’m having lasik done on my eyes in the near future and plan on saving a bunch by heading to Thailand. I Think I might surprise her with a few vials hidden away. Although I hear there is pretty much the same chance of getting counterfeit drugs as there is from a local dealer. Anyone have any experience with Thai pharmacies?

No, if bought from a Pharmacy, it'll be legit.. it makes them money and is in their interest to sell legit stuff. It's only the small owner-operated Pharmacies that sell gear there, not the chain ones such as Booths.

It's actually illegal for them to sell it to you without prescription and what they do sell is not pharmaceutical grade either.

What happens there is an Underground Lab approaches the small pharmacy (usually in a tourist area) and makes a deal with the owner. The pharmacy owner sells the gear for the UGL. It's not actually Pharmacy grade gear you'll be getting there - Unless you've got a proper hook up such as a local who has links to the pharmaceutical industry... they like to do each other favours there. :-)

Luckily for us, it's not tightly policed over there. They're careful though and do look you over for a few seconds before they bring out the price book tho. They still have to be careful, they can get shut down for doing it.

I Declare War wrote:

Luckily for us, it's not tightly policed over there. They're careful though and do look you over for a few seconds before they bring out the price book tho. They still have to be careful, they can get shut down for doing it.

Whoa... you're a wealth of knowledge. Thanks bruv

I brought it up a couple of times and got the expected pushback. After having already done all my thorough research I simply asked if she could provide some reasons why she didnt want me on them - her first an only response was of course 'they are bad for your health'. I asked why, she couldnt provide me with an answer. I requested she go and read up some non-biassed information and then come back to me when she understands those claims. She didnt bother.

Me - 1

Mrs - 0

\:D/

As per previous post do your best to educate - the pushback will be based on what she has heard, not actual information.

My mrs obviously didnt care enough to go and research the topic to try and get me to stop. At the end of the day it all depends on how much she doesnt want you to do it.

Also, the pounding will help your case :pfft:

I was always gonna do it either way. I say go hard bro!

stealth mode all the way ha ha

iv been married for 10 years and when ya know how woman tick,its good to have a few little secrets.

I just tell her im bulking for 3 months and its all good.

Sex is great ha ha.

:rockout:

Agreed.

Women for the most part just don't have the mental capacity to look beyond the social stigma and see the facts clearly. It's the same with anything else of this underground nature. I can understand people trying to be honest etc but lets face it, woman are woman- some things are just best left untold with these wonderful creatures.

Tell them perhaps after a cycle where you have the rewards to show them and all those good dickings they received with it.

iv been married for 10 years and when ya know how woman tick,its good to have a few little secrets.

Sex is great ha ha.

Agreed.

Women for the most part just don't have the mental capacity to look beyond the social stigma and see the facts clearly. It's the same with anything else of this underground nature. I can understand people trying to be honest etc but lets face it, woman are woman- some things are just best left untold with these wonderful creatures.

Tell them perhaps after a cycle where you have the rewards to show them and all those good dickings they received with it.

Yup, nice way to do it. Go behind her back say nothing because you think she will kick up shit, then tell her after when she can't do anything about it, she won't be pissed at all if you do that. :roll:

You sound like you are living in the early 1900s, woman don't have the mental capacity, sounds like you don't if you actually believe that.

Sex is great ha ha.

Agreed.

Yup, nice way to do it. Go behind her back say nothing because you think she will kick up shit, then tell her after when she can't do anything about it, she won't be pissed at all if you do that. :roll:

You sound like you are living in the early 1900s, woman don't have the mental capacity, sounds like you don't if you actually believe that.

u mad?