NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
H.White

CN Pharmaceuticals test-e

Yeah im using the prop . A few guys are on here aye . I wouldnt write home about it but its ok. Then again ive only used Titan and Gen to compare it to. Better to spend ya money on the good stuff unless you gettin it cheap .

i prefer titan to CN but should do the job OK

whats the difference?

lol exactly?

Titan uses a different powder in the mix that is more expensive than the powder that is used in CN. Titan is also stronger in doseage than its CN counterpart.

So all bullshit aside whats the most someone should be paying for cn vials. Say test enth , deca , test prop etc ? PM me if you to scared to post here

no ones scared, but those that know the true value of it will never say because usually they're the ones selling it and if they say the price they get it for they will make no/less profit and the noobs who pay too much will try to make a stand against it lol!

So all bullshit aside whats the most someone should be paying for cn vials. Say test enth , deca , test prop etc ? PM me if you to scared to post here

no ones scared, but those that know the true value of it will never say because usually they're the ones selling it and if they say the price they get it for they will make no profit and the noobs who pay too much will try to make a stand against it lol!

CN goes anywhere from $80 - $150 per vial...depending on your source...is known to be sold for a lot more because steroid junkies are desperate and newbies.....f*ck the newbies..they can pay top dollar. 8)

no ones scared, but those that know the true value of it will never say because usually they're the ones selling it and if they say the price they get it for they will make no profit and the noobs who pay too much will try to make a stand against it lol!

CN goes anywhere from $80 - $150 per vial...depending on your source...is known to be sold for a lot more because steroid junkies are desperate and newbies.....f*ck the newbies..they can pay top dollar. 8)

i stand corrected

whats the difference?

lol exactly?

Titan uses a different powder in the mix that is more expensive than the powder that is used in CN. Titan is also stronger in doseage than its CN counterpart.

iv always thought 250mg of test was 250mg if test... Obviously not?

How can a Titan test enanthate 250mg/ml be stronger dosed than a cn test enanthate 250mg/ml??? Shouldn't it be exactly that?

So basically what your saying specter is that cn is underdosed and this is probably that likley reason for it being so cheap.

lol exactly?

iv always thought 250mg of test was 250mg if test... Obviously not?

How can a Titan test enanthate 250mg/ml be stronger dosed than a cn test enanthate 250mg/ml??? Shouldn't it be exactly that?

So basically what your saying specter is that cn is underdosed and this is probably that likley reason for it being so cheap.

lets just say that CN is 100% and Titan is 110%.

I cannot vouch for a first hand experience in using either product, as I havent used either and most probably wont ever due to other products I have access to when the time is right for me to go back to using gear.

so now your saying cn is properly dosed and titan is over dosed?

If you want to put it that way. Lab results conducted on Titan and CN vials showed Titan was stronger on all tests conducted and compared with those of CN. Plus for some reason the powder is a lot more expensive than the powder used in CN. Hence why Titan is more expensive. If I had more info on the powders used I would post it up. (CN results is still correctly dosed and what is stated on the vial is what you get) If those peeps here who is a regular user of both products can put up their own views and comparisons on here....please do so if you are willing to. Otherwise feel free to grab some vials somewhere and conduct your own lab results 8)

If you want to put it that way. Lab results conducted on Titan and CN vials showed Titan was stronger on all tests conducted and compared with those of CN. Plus for some reason the powder is a lot more expensive than the powder used in CN. Hence why Titan is more expensive. If I had more info on the powders used I would post it up. (CN results is still correctly dosed and what is stated on the vial is what you get) If those peeps here who is a regular user of both products can put up their own views and comparisons on here....please do so if you are willing to. Otherwise feel free to grab some vials somewhere and conduct your own lab results 8)

Plus for some reason the powder is a lot more expensive than the powder used in CN.

How the hell can you know this unless you're the actual guy that makes it or buys in the powder?

Plus for some reason the powder is a lot more expensive than the powder used in CN.

How the hell can you know this unless you're the actual guy that makes it or buys in the powder?

U MAD? :pfft: maybe I am fuckin Psychic! 8)

must be lol 8)

must be lol 8)

Sweet as bro. On another note..I am just anwsering a few of your questions for you all, so in a way I hoped this has enlightened you. Please dont ask me if any of the stuff is good, as I posted previously I havent tried any of the CN/Titan range. And please stop with the PMs in regards to obtaining gear. I cannot help you thanks.

Ok guys so to summarize this thread. Cn gear is underdosed and Titan gear is correctly dosed at 110%, then it's Titan gear is over dosed and cn gear correctly dosed, the Titan powder is more expensive than the cn powder.. Because the more expensive the gear the higher quality the powder is right?lol not.

All this from a guy whose never touched either product

Ur kidding right?