Will future generations have 'defective' genes?

tomleegolf

The above post is merely talking from an instinctive point of view directly related to survival. Of course in these civilised times, there are other factors that will determine your attractiveness.

Like a python for a cock.

Being black... but that's the same thing loljk

I wonder if black peoples tendency to have big sausages are from their orgies where the guy with the longest banana was most likely to have their seamen conceived. The one with the longest and highest glans ridge would displace more of their competitors seamen and while also depositing their own sailors further up where they couldnt be displaced by shorter dongs.

forever_alone.gif

I wonder if black peoples tendency to have big sausages are from their orgies where the guy with the longest banana was most likely to have their seamen conceived. The one with the longest and highest glans ridge would displace more of their competitors seamen and while also depositing their own sailors further up where they couldnt be displaced by shorter dongs.

forever_alone.gif

ahmadinejad.jpg

The above post is merely talking from an instinctive point of view directly related to survival. Of course in these civilised times, there are other factors that will determine your attractiveness.

You should research on some of the theories behind the evolution of the penis, some interesting reading.

Define "defective". Defective for what? Defective for survival? No.

Defective as in not very healthy. Like higher chance of falling ill and more ectos and fatties. Lots of babies being born with disabilities and hereditary diseases.

So what is the point ov discussion here? Stop curing diseases? Eventually medicine will win and all hereditary diseases (as well as all other diseases/viruses etc.) will be cured, as well as the manipulation ov "defective" genes. So I'm not sure what is trying to be said here.

Defective as in not very healthy. Like higher chance of falling ill and more ectos and fatties. Lots of babies being born with disabilities and hereditary diseases.

So what is the point ov discussion here? Stop curing diseases? Eventually medicine will win and all hereditary diseases (as well as all other diseases/viruses etc.) will be cured, as well as the manipulation ov "defective" genes. So I'm not sure what is trying to be said here.

It's only a matter of time before we'll be able to transfer our brains/consciousness to a technology that doesn't rely on something as hit and miss as our current genetic machinery anyway. Apparently technology is advancing at an exponential pace... so it should only be a few hundred years, if that, before that happens. Kind of sucks that we'll miss out eh.

I'm seriously hoping it goes the way of human enhancement aka nano machines in our blood fusion of machine and flesh creating cyborgs etc. I would sure as hell want upgrades like upgraded vision enhanced nervous system etc fucking sweeeeeet I reckon, just clocked deus ex revolution maybe that's swayed my thinking.

I'm seriously hoping it goes the way of human enhancement aka nano machines in our blood fusion of machine and flesh creating cyborgs etc. I would sure as hell want upgrades like upgraded vision enhanced nervous system etc fucking sweeeeeet I reckon, just clocked deus ex revolution maybe that's swayed my thinking.

Hydraulics powered joints. 300kg squat? Easy. In the future, natural powerlifting will mean no machinery in your body.

I want adamantium fused to my bones and kryptonite claws. You know, just in case superman trys to f*ck with me.

I want adamantium fused to my bones and kryptonite claws. You know, just in case superman trys to f*ck with me.

I reckon superman would f*ck you up! 8)

I highly doubt the human race will get that far. We are like any other organism. We have already exceeded the carrying capacity of Earth, actually we have over-shot it. Soon the inevitable will happen and we will come crashing down. Even we are are not fully prone to mother natures rules!

I highly doubt the human race will get that far. We are like any other organism. We have already exceeded the carrying capacity of Earth, actually we have over-shot it. Soon the inevitable will happen and we will come crashing down. Even we are are not fully prone to mother natures rules!

Blasphemy!

Somebody read the news yesterday.

This apocalypse better happen soon or it'll miss it's chance.

Yes we are overpopulated globally, luckily (for the human race I mean, not for the poor souls themselves) those that will go hungry and sick and die are those who are uneducated and can't pay for food/medicine and wouldn't contribute to our advancing anyway. Those fuckers in India etc. need to stop having kids though, for their own sakes. People in those areas are truly governed by the laws ov nature.

But I do agree with sort ov agree with your pessimistic views. If we survive the next 200 years we will survive until the end ov the universe, no doubt about it.

If you're talking about some disease killing off everyone, it better happen within the next 50 if it's going to happen.

Somebody read the news yesterday.

This apocalypse better happen soon or it'll miss it's chance.

Yes we are overpopulated globally, luckily (for the human race I mean, not for the poor souls themselves) those that will go hungry and sick and die are those who are uneducated and can't pay for food/medicine and wouldn't contribute to our advancing anyway. Those fuckers in India etc. need to stop having kids though, for their own sakes. People in those areas are truly governed by the laws ov nature.

But I do agree with sort ov agree with your pessimistic views. If we survive the next 200 years we will survive until the end ov the universe, no doubt about it.

If you're talking about some disease killing off everyone, it better happen within the next 50 if it's going to happen.

Pessimistic? no. Realistic and educated? yes.

I do agree, population growth is the fundamental problem. Without population control, everything else is futile.

Why after 200 years will we continue to survive? Im guessing you are basing your predictions on continued technological advance (Which is almost guarantied) in which we find a solution for all problems, both foreseen and unseen? As much as you give the human race credit, we are good but not that good.

I highly doubt a disease would kill of everyone. Some will remain. Why 50 years?

Enjoy educated debate. Usually learn a few new things and get my own view points challenged so feel free to rip any comment apart (backed up to with valid knowledge). Non of this 2012 shit.

Those fuckers in India etc. need to stop having kids though, for their own sakes.

I know exactly what you mean, but the problem is, "for their own sakes" is exactly WHY those fuckers keep fucking. (I'm assuming you were using the term literally!)

Most of those countries don't have any form of superannuation scheme, so if you want to be looked after in your old age, you better have lots of kids to do it.

So how do you solve that? Perhaps first-world countries need to pay for superannuation in third-world countries in return for their sterilisation? And boy, would that open an ethical can of worms! :D

be interesting to see what happens to the world in a few years when oil production starts declining significantly

people will loose their jobs because they can't afford to get to work from where they live. then they won't be able to pay their mortgages and then the banks will collapse! and from then on it'll be even more down hill. :)