This means WAR!

I Declare War

Alteration to cycle: I'm dropping the Enanthate dosage to 1.5mL EOD rather than 2mL. That way I can pin the lot with a 26g 1/2" no worries. Getting sick of being a pin cushion.

EOD

1.5mL Testosterone Enanthate

Also EOD - but on the other day

1mL Masteron Di-Propionate

1.5mL Trenbolone Acetate

25mg Dianabol (as a workout booster)

ED

25mg Proviron

Weekly dosage:

1g Testosterone Enanthate

525mg Trenbolone Acetate

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alteration to cycle: I'm dropping the Enanthate dosage to 1.5mL EOD rather than 2mL. That way I can pin the lot with a 26g 1/2" no worries. Getting sick of being a pin cushion.

EOD

1.5mL Trenbolone Acetate

ED

25mg Proviron

Weekly dosage:

525mg Trenbolone Acetate

That's a decent whack of gear man!

EOD

1.5mL Trenbolone Acetate

ED

25mg Proviron

Weekly dosage:

525mg Trenbolone Acetate

Goal: Catch up with HarryB!

EOD

1.5mL Trenbolone Acetate

ED

25mg Proviron

Weekly dosage:

525mg Trenbolone Acetate

ha ha ha ha have you ever seen my cycles bro, I need to catch up with you!! Actually I have done some decent ones in the past I just find I get a good result just doing what I am doing. You going to compete next year?

ha ha ha ha have you ever seen my cycles bro, I need to catch up with you!! Actually I have done some decent ones in the past I just find I get a good result just doing what I am doing. You going to compete next year?

Well you did outline your next cycle a little while back in your log... and it wasn't that small bro. But, I get what you mean... I could make better gains on a 3rd of what I'm on now with a bit of well timed insulin. Kinda gutted I didn't go that route, I'll put it down to the learning curve. Next blast I will though, and hopefully 5-10 IU HGH per day if I can afford it. :grin:

I can't say for sure if I will compete next year. I only want to hop up on stage looking like a freak really, like something people will point at and say "How the f*ck did he get that big!". I trained with SG a couple of weekends back, man he's a tank... maybe with a few big blasts under my belt and some crazy training I can push up towards that... he's 2-3 inches taller than I am, but shit he's a tank! Only my chest compares to his, in a relative sense ofcourse. hahaha

Re the Esters, it's probably only going to make sense in my own head... but here goes... I'm working out one day on, one day off. On the day on I'm doing two workouts. On my workout day I'm running all the fast acting compounds. I feel Tren A much more on the same day that it is shot, and similarly I feel that the prop and mast give me a good spike and I also feel those most on the day. The Test E is the base of the cycle, and as it's being run at such a high dose that I can't be running that every 4 days, the base would be rising and falling too much... so I pin that every second day. Works great and keeps things nice and stable.

I know you've dropped the Propionate because you stated you didn't feel the extra benefits by pinning it on training day......

Propionate reaches peak plasma concentrations by about 14hrs, maybe you should have pinned in the evening of the day before to account for this....?

Why the Proviron if you're taking Masteron....?

Your opinions pls.....

Well you did outline your next cycle a little while back in your log... and it wasn't that small bro. But, I get what you mean... I could make better gains on a 3rd of what I'm on now with a bit of well timed insulin. Kinda gutted I didn't go that route, I'll put it down to the learning curve. Next blast I will though, and hopefully 5-10 IU HGH per day if I can afford it. :grin:

I can't say for sure if I will compete next year. I only want to hop up on stage looking like a freak really, like something people will point at and say "How the f*ck did he get that big!". I trained with SG a couple of weekends back, man he's a tank... maybe with a few big blasts under my belt and some crazy training I can push up towards that... he's 2-3 inches taller than I am, but shit he's a tank! Only my chest compares to his, in a relative sense ofcourse. hahaha

Oh how tall are you? Umm yeah my cycle was supposed to be big but umm I can't be arsed pinning oil twice a week so I just did once a week oils and my peptides every day... was awesome being in samoa and not having to worry about it at all. I think I'd enjoy being natural lol... maybe?

Re the Esters, it's probably only going to make sense in my own head... but here goes... I'm working out one day on, one day off. On the day on I'm doing two workouts. On my workout day I'm running all the fast acting compounds. I feel Tren A much more on the same day that it is shot, and similarly I feel that the prop and mast give me a good spike and I also feel those most on the day. The Test E is the base of the cycle, and as it's being run at such a high dose that I can't be running that every 4 days, the base would be rising and falling too much... so I pin that every second day. Works great and keeps things nice and stable.

I know you've dropped the Propionate because you stated you didn't feel the extra benefits by pinning it on training day......

Propionate reaches peak plasma concentrations by about 14hrs, maybe you should have pinned in the evening of the day before to account for this....?

Why the Proviron if you're taking Masteron....?

Your opinions pls.....

I didn't feel anything extra from the Prop, masked by everything else.. so no point using it.

I don't have enough proviron to be running the 3-4 tabs per day I'd need to keep the estrogen in check... so I'm making do with the mast... would be great to have more prov, then I'd have 1 less mL to inject.

Oh how tall are you? Umm yeah my cycle was supposed to be big but umm I can't be arsed pinning oil twice a week so I just did once a week oils and my peptides every day... was awesome being in samoa and not having to worry about it at all. I think I'd enjoy being natural lol... maybe?

Measured in at 171cm last time I got measured!

Me too.. might go natty next year!

[

I don't have enough proviron to be running the 3-4 tabs per day I'd need to keep the estrogen in check... so I'm making do with the mast... would be great to have more prov, then I'd have 1 less mL to inject.

3-4 tabs of Proviron seems a lot, what made you decide that was what you needed for correct Estrogen control...?

[

3-4 tabs of Proviron seems a lot, what made you decide that was what you needed for correct Estrogen control...?

I actually replied to the same question earlier in the thread when someone else asked. I just copy and pasted my answer... I was running close to 2g of test then tho so no 3-4 tabs is not a lot in that case. But yeah, maybe a bit much for what I'm doing now.

Trial and error made me decide that along with reading on the forums. I aint getting gyno while doing this so it's working fine, that's all that matters to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped the mast a week ago.

Currently running

1.5mL Test E EOD

1.5mL Tren A EOD (not really feeling it much anymore?!?)

1 tab Proviron EOD

Switched to pinning in the evening. Damn sooooo much easier, why the hell have I been pinning in the morning this past year. And it seems easier to sleep, tren starts kicking while I'm asleep rather than trying to hit the sack all amped up like mad.

Have been a bit lazy with Dbol, and now I've just noticed that it's the 8th of Dec and SG's comp is up on thr 12th. fuaaark. I ran 50mg today, will run it every day till the 12th then try make some vids on the day. 140kg for 8 should be easy, feeling damn strong.

I cut the Dbols up and I'm taking 12.5mg every 4 hours or so throughout the day. face is looking a bit like a teenager today damn, breaking out. lol

Tomorrow I start my cruise, which will last 4 weeks.

I'll run 1mL Test E every 5th day. I'll be tacking 20 minutes of Cardio to the end of my workouts (to help me recover from this damn Tren lethargy).

I weighed in at 90.6kg today so yeah that marker is out of the way. Gained close to 8kg these past 6 weeks. :)

Next blast will only be for 4 weeks but I hope to push myself up to 95kg after that one. Also hoping to still gain some on my cruise.

carnival_cruise_lines_pic.jpg

Thinking of running 400-600mg Boldenone or Deca per week on my next blast cycle along with a base of 1g Test. Will also use slin at 2IU with meals plus 9 IU post workout.

I'll run 1mL Test E every 5th day. I'll be tacking 20 minutes of Cardio to the end of my workouts (to help me recover from this damn Tren lethargy).

I weighed in at 90.6kg today so yeah that marker is out of the way. Gained close to 8kg these past 6 weeks. :)

Next blast will only be for 4 weeks but I hope to push myself up to 95kg after that one. Also hoping to still gain some on my cruise.

Thinking of running 400-600mg Boldenone or Deca per week on my next blast cycle along with a base of 1g Test. Will also use slin at 2IU with meals plus 9 IU post workout.

Apart from the Test-E, do you plan on taking Proviron on cruise..?

Would you consider giving your body a rest from the 19-nors & pin Boldernone...?

Maybe with a low dose Dbol full cycle..?

Apart from the Test-E, do you plan on taking Proviron on cruise..?

Would you consider giving your body a rest from the 19-nors & pin Boldernone...?

Maybe with a low dose Dbol full cycle..?

I will take some Prov, but not regularly... every now and then. Main thing I'm aiming for is to use as little anabolics as possible for this time period yet still retain most of the mass I've gained.

Yep definitely... a break from the 19-nor's is something I think I'm in need of! Kinda sick of that warm prolactin feeling... and the side effects.

If I had Dbol and Boldenone... they'd be my top choice for the blast. Just haven't got them that's all. :/