This means WAR!

I Declare War

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool story bro all I'm saying is that are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Cool story bro all I'm saying is that are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

What the f*ck is this? Piss off you dumb c*nt - I wasn't attacking you before.

You're not worth my time, you're obviously seriously retarded. But, if you dare, yeah I'll come at you... brah.

Loser. You just got raped.

And, me all talk? Whatever, go read my journal - I bust my ass in the gym and live and breathe bodybuilding. Stupid dumb piece of shit you are.

Bro just chill out it's just a meme.... Shit man! Angry much, how can a guy who can't even break 95kg get so much roid rage... Unaware bro.

Android mate chill brah... Give it up old man, dreams over brother! I look almost as good as u and am much stronger than u and I dnt even try.. Look like a right Pansy. Do I have ur permission to use insulin? U mad?

Bro just chill out it's just a meme.... Shit man! Angry much, how can a guy who can't even break 95kg get so much roid rage... Unaware bro.

Android mate chill brah... Give it up old man, dreams over brother! I look almost as good as u and am much stronger than u and I dnt even try.. Look like a right Pansy. Do I have ur permission to use insulin? U mad?

android owned it last night at nats brah. hes one big motherfucker

android owned it last night at nats brah. hes one big motherfucker

I think I just came.

Settle, pettles. Let's roll the conversation back to about 8pm last night, and try again. :naughty:

Tom, I was genuinely interested in seeing your response to IDW's comment about letro not working for tren. I know virtually nothing about this, but somehow even I'd heard that one. Do you have other information?