progress pics 16 feb 2005

jono

Well done for having the guts to pics your pics jono :nod: Nice improvement from the previous photos. Definitly more definition, looks like its due to reduced BF.

Keep up the good work mate.

thx man. hey ill always post pics no matter what ! :grin:

Excellent, Jono!

You'll probably find you've got pretty good rear delts anyway (your back is coming on nicely, and your rear delts get hit in back work) so if the body fat comes down further, they'll really pop out.

With the side tricep pose, try holding your wrist behind you. (You could look at my comp photo to see when I mean, but I'm doing it all that well either!) When done properly though :P it brings out more definition in the tricep (since you've got something to pull on) and also makes the delt stand out more.

Nice work.

Excellent, Jono!

You'll probably find you've got pretty good rear delts anyway (your back is coming on nicely, and your rear delts get hit in back work) so if the body fat comes down further, they'll really pop out.

With the side tricep pose, try holding your wrist behind you. (You could look at my comp photo to see when I mean, but I'm doing it all that well either!) When done properly though :P it brings out more definition in the tricep (since you've got something to pull on) and also makes the delt stand out more.

Nice work.

i was quite suprised how my back looked in that pic :)

i still have a lot of work to do on my posing, but im trying different things each time i take pics/

the pic i posted was not a side tri. just a random tri shot. i have a side tri i took today.

You're looking good, perhaps more generally athletic than lifterish. Just for the purposes of comparison, what are your arm and forearm measurements?

wrist 6.0" forearm 11.5" upper arm 13.75"

i know i still have a long way to go but im up to the challange.