Aesthetics

Loochi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's how I aspire to look like. Frank Zane... Lol - One day :pfft:

But I think no matter what people will want to look like the modern day aesthetics and how they act just because for some odd reason it shows 'dominance' :-s

At the end of the day, no matter who I aspire to it won't matter, should just focus on myself :)

It's all good when the person doing it isn't all phaggot, mirin', brah and all that other superficial and immature crap all the time (like that NZhredder fella :roll:)!

u mad phaggot? lol get with the times brah

you'll grow out of it too one day phaggot

just kidding mate, but i love the word phaggot it has so many applications. its all for laughs

Is 'aesthetics' the new thing now? Or was it always there but now it's more emphasized..?

What's your take? Interesting topic imo!

This is my take, not necessarily correct

Aesthetics is only viewed by certain individuals, it has to be in your eye so to speak. I'm guessing because I appreciate beauty, but can't speak on behalf of those who don't.

I would say it is less emphasized these days as the world is far more lazier than it used to be & also the general populations diet is farrrrrrrrrrr worse than it was even 20 years ago.

Some would say people who promote overly 'bulking' have a lot to answer for. :pfft:

Everybody has different views on what is the ideal body type to have . Some want to look ripped as while others want to make people stare and vomit at the sheer size of them. As long as your training hard for what it is you want is all that matters .

I wonder if all the zyzz nuthuggers would of changed their views if he had gone on to put on a lot of mass and get huge.

He actually did start putting on mass

I'm talking real mass as in buildingbody competition mass. Even before he passed away he was never huge. Seen a comment that he was looking to take it to the next level and go Arnold status, so I assume that was his way of saying he wanted to get massive.

Aesthetics alone won't win anything, just as mass on it's own won't. But if you have comparable mass then aesthetics will give you a win because you LOOK bigger. I really only think of aesthetics in a bodybuilding sense, if you're doing it for the beach there's some dude on a surf board who doesn't train at all, has no legs, f*ck all muscles and is still going to get the girls you think your new found muscles are going to get you lol

I think you can get away with less mass if you have great aesthetics, which is how a middleweight will beat a heavy for an overall but you got to have some muscle for your frame or you're just a puny little dude. Bb speak of course. Saying that though, we don't really choose our shape, we can just do the best with what our bodies are genetically predisposed to being. If you're lucky and everything grows well and you have naturally wide shoulders and a comparatively small waist then you are already ahead (and I hate you!) ha ha ha

dunno about you guys but i hate that word now, simply cause zyzz, aesthetics, brah, mirin and ridin a bicycle all interlock with eachother now that every second person wants that look.

bring back the actual meaning, i bet if u asked the people who love zyzz what it means they'll think it means to have abs, lagging lats nd a semi everytime your in a photo. eff that brah's