Progression video 60~ lbs lean

NZhredder

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you deadlift?

I've answered this in a lot more detail but essentially i view it as an inefficient exercise for the back development i want.

Heavy dead lifts at the start of your workout are going to take a huge toll on your subsequent exercises. I'm much happier hitting heavy weighted pull ups for my first exercise and smash my lats - opposed to heavy deads targeting (mostly) my low back and posterior chain.

great progress

how much can you bench, squat and deadlift?

do you plan on staying natural for life?

220x5-6 bench

315x1-2 squat

don't deadlift

i doubt it. will probably use at some point when i'm older and the risk vs reward ratio is more in my favour

Once i bring up my ab muscularity and get in a proper 12week cut to 6-7% BF you can compare me to JR

you may be compared to JR but dont ever think you can reach the amazingness of the mighty zyzz :notworthy:

p.s you should aim higher than these guys looooooool

why dont you deadlift?

I've answered this in a lot more detail but essentially i view it as an inefficient exercise for the back development i want.

Heavy dead lifts at the start of your workout are going to take a huge toll on your subsequent exercises. I'm much happier hitting heavy weighted pull ups for my first exercise and smash my lats - opposed to heavy deads targeting (mostly) my low back and posterior chain.

great progress

how much can you bench, squat and deadlift?

do you plan on staying natural for life?

220x5-6 bench

315x1-2 squat

don't deadlift

i doubt it. will probably use at some point when i'm older and the risk vs reward ratio is more in my favour

Once i bring up my ab muscularity and get in a proper 12week cut to 6-7% BF you can compare me to JR

you may be compared to JR but dont ever think you can reach the amazingness of the mighty zyzz :notworthy:

p.s you should aim higher than these guys looooooool

I'm not trying to be anyone else. I'm my own person, but obviously i'm going down a similar path as these guys before me so comparisons are inevitable.

zyzz was unique, he sort'v pioneered the life style.

I'm not trying to be anyone else. I'm my own person

They just haters brah, mirin your aesthetics. Stay true to yourself brah, keep stylin. :roll: Oh wait this all sounds so familiar........

..? not sure if hate

No I just find it funny saying you aren't trying to be anyone else yet you are exactly like every other young guy atm going for the "Aesthetic dream" every second word is brah, they just hatin, mad styles, come at me bro. Notice how instantly everyone commented on just another Rakich, even your posing, vids, and photos are exactly like his.

Maybe you need to relook at trying to be yourself and not anyone else.

Just saying brah, no hatin, mirin hard etc.

You will get hate for looking better than most people who post on this thread.

Wait a minute......

nope no one else of this forum has a good enough physique to comment on this thread :roll:

Awwww, thanks SG!

I'm not gonna hate. This guy has an ideal look he wants to achieve and so he's persevering in that. But why don't you just deadlift at the end, dude? Or do rack pulls? They target the lats AND erectors. I think you're just giving your back a little bit of a bad imbalance if you don't deadlift. That's just what I think though.

They just haters brah, mirin your aesthetics. Stay true to yourself brah, keep stylin. :roll: Oh wait this all sounds so familiar........

..? not sure if hate

No I just find it funny saying you aren't trying to be anyone else yet you are exactly like every other young guy atm going for the "Aesthetic dream" every second word is brah, they just hatin, mad styles, come at me bro. Notice how instantly everyone commented on just another Rakich, even your posing, vids, and photos are exactly like his.

Maybe you need to relook at trying to be yourself and not anyone else.

Just saying brah, no hatin, mirin hard etc.

Yeah i see where you're coming from. fair call brah.

Pretty sure he means pounds

Ditto. Considering he's very active on BB.com I guess it's just natural to use pounds when talking weights.

this

edit: the deadlift thing, i've had this discussion more times than i can count. i simply don't rate the exercise as highly as everyone else. i prefer to do other exercises.. i apreciate the advice nonetheless

What are you trying to achieve?

YOu look like a homo in that vid. Like seriously that shit pisses me off it ant bbing its an insane love for ones self. if you posed like that to a camera in my gym id drop my 300kg deadlift on that camera!!!!

You will get much better feedback if you post up progress pics n posing vids like a normal person.

Just saying.

For now your in the JR & wanabjacked category

stop it with the brah bullshit talk normal an as for yor vid wat u tryna do? copy josef rakich? :roll:

Instructing me how to speak? lol cmon brah.

so a transformation video is 'copying' josef rakich, he invented it right? Because he did something first i'm not allowed to go down the same path?

What are you trying to achieve?

YOu look like a homo in that vid. Like seriously that shit pisses me off it ant bbing its an insane love for ones self. if you posed like that to a camera in my gym id drop my 300kg deadlift on that camera!!!!

You will get much better feedback if you post up progress pics n posing vids like a normal person.

Just saying.

For now your in the JR & wanabjacked category

Create the most aesthetic physique i can.

hahahha so its fine if i hit mandatorys? or pose on a stage?

meh, theres always the 1% like you who put anything down they can't understand.. it doesnt bother me. ignore my threads if they piss you off m8.. lifes too short to be getting legit angry about a youtube video.