Progression video 60~ lbs lean

NZhredder

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit legs?

1x5SutOLXVGSfGxl4WQpSM2PJrn0681.jpeg

25" quads.. nothing special, theyr lagging. i simply don't enjoy training them so they don't get as much attention.

:roll:

What's with the old pre-training photos that you've put in the Facebook album called "Skinny phaggot mode."? :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Brah", you should stay on Bodybuilding.com forums. :)

those photos are of me during my skinny phaggot phase brah

you speak for the entire NZBB community brah? sound like your average hater to me...

shit legs?

1x5SutOLXVGSfGxl4WQpSM2PJrn0681.jpeg

25" quads.. nothing special, theyr lagging. i simply don't enjoy training them so they don't get as much attention.

:roll:

What's with the old pre-training photos that you've put in the Facebook album called "Skinny phaggot mode."? :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Brah", you should stay on Bodybuilding.com forums. :)

those photos are of me during my skinny phaggot phase brah

you speak for the entire NZBB community brah? sound like your average hater to me...

It's not about being a hater or anything. It just seems immature to me. "my skinny phaggot phase", what is that? you were skinny and gay, but after packing on a few pounds you aren't gay anymore? or do I need to learn some lingo?

see on one of your other vids you do 45lbs bicep curls, warm up or?

That was a workset. The highest i've gone on curls is 50lb x 6.

I try to use immaculate form, i could probably throw up 65+lbs for shtty hammer/momentum curls but that won't help me grow.

still look better than mine. nice penis as well btw (no homo)

lol'd hard, thanks brah

I just don't understand why you can't leave your pants alone ?

Are you related to joseph rakich?

Seriously you look good but what is with the pants thing?

idunnolol, nervous tick? kinda just what i do when i pose : /

definately some similarities..at least he's more than 60kg or whatever rakich weighs and doesnt constantly wank on about IIFYM

mhm i don't consider myself on josef's level yet. Dude is alotttt more shredded than i am with mabey a little less mass.

Once i bring up my ab muscularity and get in a proper 12week cut to 6-7% BF you can compare me to JR

Once i bring up my ab muscularity and get in a proper 12week cut to 6-7% BF you can compare me to JR

you may be compared to JR but dont ever think you can reach the amazingness of the mighty zyzz :notworthy:

p.s you should aim higher than these guys looooooool