Clen and Caffeine

Hey Fellas,

It is my understanding that clen and caffeine have very similar effects on the body, though clen to a much greater degree.

Given this premise, I would like to know if there is any interaction between the drugs. For example, people often mention that Clen becomes much less effective after 10-14 days, due to the 'frying' of the receptors. Does caffeine effect these receptors also? Should one cut back on caffeine for a few days before hitting the clen? Can you take them together?

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

You shouldn't need asprin with Clenbuterol as the halflife is long enough, people use it with ephedrine because the half life is only 3-4 hours and asprin makes the effects last longer.

As for the caffeine, it doesn't make much sense to me, save and use it with whatever your gonna use fatloss wise for your off cycle with the clen.

You shouldn't need asprin with Clenbuterol as the halflife is long enough, people use it with ephedrine because the half life is only 3-4 hours and asprin makes the effects last longer.

As for the caffeine, it doesn't make much sense to me, save and use it with whatever your gonna use fatloss wise for your off cycle with the clen.

was just following someones advice whos an ifbb pro and how he uses it and alot of other people i know was excellent results aswell as myself

Yeah u gonna want a fat burner every time u cycle off clen. Since body desensitizes to caffeine u might be better taking it when u aren't on clen else the effects will be less from long term use.

Aspirin and Clen....really? Reckon if u doing cardio right u might not notice the difference whether u take together or not. Beware of taking them together and getting good results because of your cardio and good diet and then attributing it to the Aspirin/Clen stack that's all.

A couple of questions to follow on here.

First of all, why asprin? How does that help in fat loss - that's one I've never really understood.

Secondly, whats a typical dose (mg) that peeps would be taking of caffeine in an ECA stack?

I think there's an earlier discussion in the Steroid section about ECA...

From what I can remember its from quite a while back...

A couple of questions to follow on here.

First of all, why asprin? How does that help in fat loss - that's one I've never really understood.

Secondly, whats a typical dose (mg) that peeps would be taking of caffeine in an ECA stack?

I think there's an earlier discussion in the Steroid section about ECA...

From what I can remember its from quite a while back...

Used to be one aspirin, 200mg caffeine and 20-25 Eph. Was supposed to be 1:10 eph:caff