British Figure girlie moving to Wellington!

Dinahlady

Just thought I would introduce myself,

I also posted this on the introduce yourself thread but am eager to meet some NZ girlies so thought I'd post it here as well! (Hope that's okay!)

I've been training at a spit and sawdust gym in Southampton UK with some UKBFF finalists for about 6 months now with the goal to compete in a figure (the category is called bodyfitness in UKBFF) competition next year but have decided to relocate to Wellington NZ where my father lives for the Winter (NZ summer!) at least. And hopefully get a job as a Personal trainer as I have my UK qualification for that.

Any info on gyms in the area where there might be others with similar goals would be helpful, also gyms that would be good to apply to work at. or just general hello's etc would be nice to get to know some bodybuilders or bodybuilding ladies as there aren't many at all in the UK! I've only met one or two in Southampton!

My training's going great so far, I dropped down to about 15% bodyfat in a trial cut I did a few months back and am now bulking the areas I saw needed work and am 5ft 7 (and a half!) and am around 70kg and about 19% bf atm. If working in NZ goes well I may be looking to compete out there instead of coming back to the UK, so we will see how it goes!

Thanks! :)