Building The Beast

BeastBuilder

We aren't that precious. It wasn't an insult but I can see how it could have been taken as one. It's just a fact. Maccas did the same thing, waste of effort not to mention unhealthy. Just my opinion, others are going to disagree that's cool. If you're as strong or stronger at 13kg less than you were how could you possibly get offended at that. It's great and should be clear as day to you what I posted before. It's just logical thinking to me.

I've been anywhere from 100-120kg for basically the last 4 years, and I was obviously in a hell of a lot worse shape weighing anything close to 120kg 4 years ago, and I'm also a hell of a lot stronger now.

Just odd to suddenly have someone care about my health and body compositon now.

It is unhealthy most likely, but I'd rather do that, learn to eat, make gains, get stronger, learn to diet etc than try and make "lean gains" like every other guy my age seems to be obsessed with and spins their wheel and is still lifting the same and looking the same or worse cos they've given up in 5 years time.

I must be doing something right i guess though cos as a 'junior' I seem to have the 6th highest total all time in NZ. Soon to move up that list as well.

16 minutes ago, PETN said:

How old are you, and what age do you stop being a junior? You've been doing powerlifting for ages. That and fact you don't train/eat/drugs like a pussy probably why you're decent at it.

23, as soon as I turn 24 I stop being a junior, so November. World's will likely be my last comp before going into Open next year.

First comp was April 2011, didn't compete 2014, and now we're here so basically 5 years so far, plus couple years of bro lifting before that.

Exactly, that's what I'm getting at. Funny what happens when you stick at something and just work hard. Even if you weren't particularly gifted at it in the first place.