Nate: a bit of history & 19 years progress!!!!

nate225

Holy Crap Nate! You looked awesome in the bodybuilding pic. Do you not have any from the comp? How did you end up going?

Mnz is bang on, once you 'uncover' the muscle again it's gonna be mature and grainy as f*ck. Will be awesome to see in the flesh.

How long are you thinking of bulking for? If you hit 120kg you're gonna want to give yourself a good 9 months to cut to comp condition :pfft:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...seem to remember Saturn TV covered the 2000 Nationals at the Michael Fowler Centre and I have that said video of Nates class somewhere around here.

Might put it up unless he's too embarrassed and exercises his editing/deleting powers. :pfft: :pfft:

Hmmm...seem to remember Saturn TV covered the 2000 Nationals at the Michael Fowler Centre and I have that said video of Nates class somewhere around here.

Might put it up unless he's too embarrassed and exercises his editing/deleting powers. :pfft: :pfft:

The people want it! :protest:

Thats awesome dude, now just need a current pic to chuck in before you start cutting :P Always great to see the different stages the bodies at.
Done!

bibendum-the-michelin-man-7.jpg

That's 10kg ov lean mass! Must be doing something right.

Volume & food... thats the major change. More like the way DS used to have you training but with one real heavy exercise first.

Holy Crap Nate! You looked awesome in the bodybuilding pic. Do you not have any from the comp? How did you end up going?

How long are you thinking of bulking for? If you hit 120kg you're gonna want to give yourself a good 9 months to cut to comp condition :pfft:

Very few from comp - too dark and on shit camera. Came 2nd to Big Darren, who wasn't that big back then but damn he was shredded - striated glutes in a novice comp! :shock: Had a good field that year.

I drop weight pretty fast, looking at 20 weeks dieting.

Geez, 9 months of dieting :shock: :shock: :shock:

As above only 20 weeks!

I've seen the pics of you on stage in 2-000 I should try get em off Darren.

That'd be awesome man as I don't have any of the lineup. Be good to see what I looked like next to Darren, Kerry, Grant etc

Sick pics Nate!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dynamic dynamite deltoids doing the damage in those pics \:D/

Yeah - surprised me when I found the pics - I'd identified delts as a weak point this time around? They've responded well though and hopefully bigger & better in 2012.

Hell yeah!!

I lost my video of the show, would love a copy of it? If you wanna you tube it for here sweet as by me (not that Pseudo's giving me a choice lol).

Nath dont know if you remember this but remember spotting you once doing squats think it was about 220 or 240kg and you used to have that beeded neclis around you neck which was getting to small for you cause your neck was getting bigger lol and you went to do your first rep and the thing exploded all over the gym but you didnt break your consintration till the end :)

Nath dont know if you remember this but remember spotting you once doing squats think it was about 220 or 240kg and you used to have that beeded neclis around you neck which was getting to small for you cause your neck was getting bigger lol and you went to do your first rep and the thing exploded all over the gym but you didnt break your consintration till the end :)

Brilliant - I'd forgotten that! :pfft: :grin:

• 1 month later...

I'll sort out a DVD of the 2000 Nationals for you Nate.

Sadly my apprentice taped it and he missed the Masters and juniors.

(For the record Gasp 2nd and NZMM 2nd too! :grin: )

Are you at the BBro next weekend? if so I'll give it to you then.

Theres also hilarious bit of commentary for one of the figure classes which I'll have to post up tomorrow.