My First Cycle

TheHatDropper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injecting into you quads probably wasn't the best decision -

People who inject into quads - usually do so due to a frequent injection schedule (every day), so the objective would be to rotate the injection sites to avoid extreme pain that would be caused by frequent injections into the same site.

Of all the recommended/common injection sites (Glutes, delts, quads), quads would have to be the worst for pain.

Other sites - tri's, bi's, pecs, and calves are less common and unless one is using SEOs.

The pain will ease and get much better, are you noticing weight gains yet and increased appetite, and how is the training going

Well, did half dose yesterday and will do the other half dose tomorrow. Injected in shoulders and really, the pain is way better this week. Bit sore last night, but when I woke this morning it was much better and didn't bother me at all during my workout today which was chest and biceps.

Appetite has stayed the same, weight on increased by about 2kgs but to be honest, I am not eating enough. Difficult to get it all in, but I am trying.

Training is going very well and I have noticed pretty big changes in weights - going heavier quite a bit, especially legs.

Eating is really one of the mopst important things especialy eating the right food, just try to eat more often if it is difficult eating a lot at one time as long as you have your days food all ready with you at work or where ever you can just keep eating a little more every hour or so.

Good to hear the weight going up drink lots of water too it helps you not put too much water weight on and looking puffy

you shouldnt do the other half the next day. yr deca has a half life of 6 days so u want to be at least injecting this twice a week and also im sure yr supetest wil have short lasting esters...? not sure wats in it...?

doing half a ml of each twice per week would be your best option imo.

but your best bet would be to stay consistent with wat and when your injecting.

just my 2c

you shouldnt do the other half the next day. yr deca has a half life of 6 days so u want to be at least injecting this twice a week and also im sure yr supetest wil have short lasting esters...? not sure wats in it...?

doing half a ml of each twice per week would be your best option imo.

but your best bet would be to stay consistent with wat and when your injecting.

just my 2c

I think you may a bit confused. my weekly dose is 1ml deca and 1ml supertest. I have been taking 1ml deca and 1ml supertest in one dose at the same time on a monday morning. I am now going to take 1/2ml deca and 1/2ml supertest on a monday morning together - then another 1/2ml deca and 1/2ml supertest on a wednesday morning.

Drug Half-Life’s

Half life schedules and info

Arimidex 3 days

Clenbuterol 1.5 days

Anavar 9 hours

Stanozolol (oral) 9 hours

Methyl test 4 days

Stanozolol (injectable) 1 day

Clomid 5 days

Dianabol 4.5 hours

Testosterone Suspension 1 day

Here are the half-lives for any of the following steroid esters:

Ester Half-Life

Formate 1.5 days

Acetate 3 days

Propionate 4.5 days

Phenylpropionate 4.5 days

Butyrate 6 days

Valerate 7.5 days

Hexanoate 9 days

Caproate 9 days

Isocaproate 9 days

Heptanoate 10.5 days

Enanthate 10.5 days

Octanoate 12 days

Cypionate 12 days

Nonanoate 13.5 days

Decanoate 15 days

Undecanoate 16.5 days

For all you sustanon lovers out there note that the following esters and amounts are used:

30mg Propionate

55mg Phenylpropionate

65mg Caproate

100mg Decanoate

Testonon uses the following amounts:

30mg Propionate

60mg Phenylpropionate

60mg Isocaproate

100mg Enanthate

I would like to point out another fact that arimidex has a half-life of 3 days. Thus an everyday administration is not necessary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Maybe he's gotten so big his fingers can't type anymore :) just kidding. Yeah he's prob so wrapped up in training etc

Well i hope this is the case, it seems a shame that the few times someone has decided to run a log of a cycle they have all stopped logging after a couple of weeks, I dont know why.

It would be nice if we could hear at least that everything is going well maybe even just an end of cycle update on gains etc.