My First Cycle

TheHatDropper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did my second dose this morning - injected into both shoulders - made sure Imixed the two oils properly this time. Shoulders have felt a little achy, but not too bad. Will be doing Shoulders in the gym today. Weight has stayed constant - Wasn't able to eat correctly over the last 3 days. Back to normal today. Pain in legs is completely gone.

Good to hear the pain has gone, you need to make sure you eat well though that is the most important part! Try to make food well in advance so you can take it with you and it is good to go whenever. pleanty of water too and you will see the weight and strength go up

hey mate didnt realise u have a before pic at the start of your thread.

cant wait to see the results. i know some one who is doing the exact same cycle as u. except the deca they are using is 250mg/ml where as yours is 200mg/ml right?

will be interesting to see the different results. u guys get.

cant wait for your after pic.

Yeah, would be good to see which way works better. Was thinking of splitting my injections. Pain in shoulder is still pretty bad - but not as bad as my right leg last week. I'm not able to sleep on my side at the moment and rolling over is a bit of a hassel!

Just to clarrify - I am certainly not moaning about the pain at all - I can take it no problem - Just letting you know about it. As much information as possible - especially for people in the future who want to try it. No pain ~ no gain, right?

The pain sounds like to much BA to me. There are good sources with painless high dose test as well as painless prop, underground stuff mainly, if yours is human grade or especially vetenary theres gonna most likely be alot of BA in it.

Heat the injection site with a heatpack before and after inject and also try to train the particular muscle you inject into that same day(after inject).

The pain sounds like to much BA to me. There are good sources with painless high dose test as well as painless prop, underground stuff mainly, if yours is human grade or especially vetenary theres gonna most likely be alot of BA in it.

It's normally underground that has the higher amounts of BA because their manufacturing practices are not the always very sterile so they add more BA to ensure that the gear is sterile. Human grade should have the least amount of BA because the manufacturing process is totally sterile.

As a general rules yes but painless stuff is available from the better underground sources who know their stuff.

If you are new with gear you will get some pain no matter where it comes from. As for putting the lot in one syringe i do not like this it is better to do 1/2 ml two times a week if its your first time on the gear that's what i have my boys on and they are ok with this.

So, it took 6 days for pain in shoulders to go away. Pain was not as bad as pain in the right leg I had the week before, but I do think that dose I put into my legs was heavily concentrated SuperTest in one and Deca in the other (even though I mixed it). So, have just done my third dose. I am splitting the dosage this week, so did 1/2 ml of Deca and 1/2 ml Supertest. Mixed them both together in same syringe and put into both shoulders. Hopefully the smaller dose will mean less pain. Will do shoulders in Gym today. going to do second dose of the week in two days time. Going to inject into quads and do legs the same day.

mate, in my opinion u should just work out your dose for the cycle and stick to it.

no good chopping and changing yr dosage frequencys. u should have thought before u started. or just hack the pain.

texted the guy sorta know whos doing same cycle as u 2day and he aint got as much pain as u. or so he says.

maybe yr doing it wrong?

mate, in my opinion u should just work out your dose for the cycle and stick to it.

no good chopping and changing yr dosage frequencys. u should have thought before u started. or just hack the pain.

texted the guy sorta know whos doing same cycle as u 2day and he aint got as much pain as u. or so he says.

maybe yr doing it wrong?

2guns strikes again

1. he didn't change the dose

2. don't tell him to hack the pain. you can't exactly hack it when it cripples you.

3. your guy has the exact same gear and genetics as the hat dropper? interesting. people feel it differently. everyone is different.

stop being noob.

maybe yr doing it wrong?

I am not doing it wrong and I can hack the pain - Just informing you of it. My dose is the same, I've just split it in two which seems to be very common practice.